MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Baba. Y, A. Fukami, F. Kubota, N. Kamiya, and M. Goto; “Selective Extraction of Scandium from Yttrium and Lanthanides with Amic Acid-Type Extractant Containing Alkylamide and Glycine Moieties,” RSC Adv., 4, 50726–50730 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jia, Q., S. Tong, Z. Li, W. Zhou, H. Li, and S. Meng; “Solvent Extraction of Rare Earth Elements with Mixtures of Sec-Octylphenoxy Acetic Acid and bis(2,4,4-trimethylpentyl) Dithiophosphinic Acid,” Sep. Purif. Technol., 64, 345–350 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kabay N, J. Cortina, A. Trochimczuk, and S. Streat; “Solvent-Impregnated Resins (SIRs) – Methods of Preparation and Their Applications,” React. Funct. Polym., 70, 484–496 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee M. S., J. Y. Lee, J. S. Kim, and G. S. Lee; “Solvent Extraction of Neodymium Ions from Hydrochloric Acid Solution Using PC88A and Saponified PC88A,” Sep. Purif. Technol., 46, 72–78 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao C., J. Jia, G. Xu, C. Yan, B. Li, and G. Xu; “Extraction of Scandium from Ion-Adsorptive Rare Earth Deposit by Naphthenic Acid,” Alloys. Compd., 323–324, 833–837 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nishihama S, K. Kohata, and K. Yoshizuka; “Separation of Lanthanum and Cerium Using a Coated Solvent Impregnated Resin,” Sep. Purif. Technol., 118, 511–518 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ochsenkuhn-Petropupu, M., T. Lyberopulu, and G. Parissakis, “Selective Separation and Determination of Scandium from Yttrium and Lanthanides in Red Mud by a Combined ion Exchange/Solvent Extraction Method,” Anal. Chem. Acta, 315, 231–237 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paulick, H. and E. Machacek ; “The Global Rare Earth Element Exploration Boom: An Analysis of Resources Outside of China and Discussion of Development Perspectives,” Resources Policy, 52, 134–153 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trochimczuk, A., N. Kabay, M. Arda, and M. Streat; “Stabilization of Solvent Impregnated Resins (SIRs) by Coating with Water Soluble Polymers and Chemical Crosslinking,” React. Funct. Polym., 59, 1–7 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USGS ; Mineral Commodity Summaries 2018, pp. 132-133, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, USA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C. and D. Q. Li, “Solvent Extraction of Sc(III), Zr(IV), Th(IV), Fe(III), and Lu(III) with Thiosubstituted Organophosphinic Acid Extractants,” Solvent Extr. Ion Exch., 13, 503–523 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y. G., S. T. Yue, D. Q. Li, M. J. Jin, and C. Z. Li; “Solvent Extraction of Scandium(III), Yttrium(III), Lanthanides(III), and Divalent Metal Ions with SecNonylphenoxylacetic Acid,” Solvent Extr. Ion Exch., 20, 701–716 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, D., N. B. Gray, and G. W. Stevens; “Comparison of Naphtenic Acid, Versatic Acid and D2EHPA for the Separation of Rare Earths,” Solvent Extr. Ion Exch., 1, 85–102 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.