MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Fenglian, F. and Q. Wang; “Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Wastewaters: A Review,” J. Environ. Manage., 92, 407–418 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Barakat, M. A.; “New Trends in Removing Heavy Metals from Industrial Wastewater,” Arab. J. Chem., 4, 361–377 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Botelho, A. B.Jr., D. B. Dreisinger, and D. C. R. Espinosa; “A Review of Nickel, Copper, and Cobalt Recovery by Chelating Ion-exchange Resins from Mining Processes and Mining Tailings,” Min. Metall. Explor., 36, 199–213 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ho, Y.-S.; “Removal of Copper Ions from Aqueous Solution by Tree Fern,” Water Res., 37, 2323–2330 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benaïssa, H. and M. A. Elouchdi; “Removal of Copper Ions from Aqueous Solutions by Dried Sunflower Leaves,” Chem. Eng. Process., 46, 614–622 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, O. K. and E. Y. Lee; “Sustainable Production of Bioethanol from Renewable Brown Algae Biomass,” Biomass Bioenerg., 92, 70–75 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mongar, J. L. and A. Wassermann; “Ionic Exchange and Fibre Contraction,” Nature, 159, 746 (1947) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Papageorgiou, S. K., F. K. Katsaros, E. P. Kouvelos, J. W. Nolan, H. L. Deit, and N. K. Kanellopoulos; “Heavy Metal Sorption by Calcium Alginate Beads from Laminaria digitata,” J. Hazard. Mater., 137, 1765–1772 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong, H.-J., J. Ryu, I.-S. Park, T. Ryu, K.-S. Chung and B.-G. Kim; “Investigation of the Strontium (Sr(II)) Adsorption of an Alginate Microsphere as a Low-cost Adsorbent for Removal and Recovery from Seawater,” J. Environ. Manage., 165, 263–270 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vipin, A. K., B. Hu and B. Fugetsu; “Prussian Blue Caged in Alginate/Calcium Beads as Adsorbents for Removal of Cesium Ions from Contaminated Water,” J. Hazard. Mater., 258–259, 93–101 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kashima, K. and M. Imai; “Impact Factors to regulate Mass Transfer Characteristics of Stable Alginate Membrane Performed Superior Sensitivity on Various Organic Chemicals,” Procedia Eng., 42, 964–977 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kashima, K. and M. Imai; “Selective Diffusion of Glucose, Maltose, and Raffinose through Calcium Alginate Membranes Characterized by a Mass Fraction of Guluronate,” Food Bioprod. Process., 42, 213–221 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kashima, K. and M. Imai; “Dominant Impact of the n-LGuluronic Acid Chain on Regulation of the Mass Transfer Character of Calcium Alginate Membranes,” Desalin. Water Treat., 34, 257–265 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kashima, K., K. Osawa, M. Hagiri and M. Imai; “High Performance Dye Removal by Embedded Activated Carbon in Calcium Alginate Membrane Combination with Low-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Glycol,” Proceedings of the 5th Asian Conference on Innovative Energy and Environmental Chemical Engineering, pp. 70–73, Yokohama, Japan (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Fujisaki, T., K. Kashima, M. Hagiri and M. Imai; “Isothermal Adsorption Behavior of Cesium Ions in a Novel Chitosan-Prussian Blue Based Membrane,” Chem. Eng. Technol., 42, 910–917 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., F. Tendeyong and S. Yiacoumi; “Equilibrium and Kinetic Studies of Copper Ion Uptake by Calcium Alginate,” Env. Sci. Technol., 31, 1433–1439 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigues, J. R. and R. Lagoa; “Copper Ions Binding in Cu-Alginate Gelation,” J. Carbohydr. Chem., 25, 219–232 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Langmuir, I.; “The Adsorption of Gases on Plane Surfaces of Glass, Mica and Platinum,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 40, 1361–1403 (1918) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reed, T. B. and D. W. Breck; “Crystalline Zeolites. II. Crystal Structure of Synthetic Zeolite, Type A,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 78, 5972–5977 (1956) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yurekli, Y.; “Removal of Heavy Metals in Wastewater by Using Zeolite Nano-Particles Impregnated Polysulfone Membranes,” J. Hazard. Mater., 309, 53–64 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.