MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Abdeltawab, A. A., S. Nii, F. Kawaizumi, and K. Takahashi; “Separation of La and Ce with PC-88A by Counter-Current Mixer-Settler Extraction Column,” Sep. Pur. Technol., 26, 265–272 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Byrne, R. H. and B. Li; “Comparative Complexation Behavior of the Rare Earths,” Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 59, 4575–4589 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hirano, S. and R. Yamaguchi; “N-acetylchitosan gel: A Polyhydrate of Chitin,” Biopolymers, 15, 1685–1691 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inoue, K., K. Ohto, K. Yoshizuka, R. Shinbaru, and K. Kina; “Adsorption Behaviors of Some Metal Ions on Chitosan Modified with EDTAType Ligand,” BUNSEKI KAGAKU, 44, 283–287 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- James, D. B., J. E. Powell, and F. H. Spedding; “Cationexchange Elution Sequences—I Divalent and Rare-Earth Cations with EDTA, Hedta and Citrate,” J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 19, 133–141 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moore, G. K. and G. A. F. Roberts; “Chitosan Gels: 1. Study of Reaction Variables,” Int. J. Biolog. Macromol., 2, 73–77 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nishihama, S., K. Kohata, and K. Yoshihara; “Separation of Lanthanum and Cerium Using a Coated SolventImpregnated Resin,” Sep. Pur. Technol, 118, 511–518 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Repo, E., J. K. Warchol, T. A. Kurniawan, M. E. T. Sillanpää; “Adsorption of Co(II) and Ni(II) by EDTAand/or DTPA-modified Chitosan: Kinetic and Equilibrium Modelling,” Chem. Eng. J., 161, 73–82 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shibata, J., T. Nagasaka, and M. Mashimo; “Separation of Nd and Sm by Column Method,” Shigen-to-Sozai, 110, 191–194 (1994a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shibata, J., M. Mashimo, and T. Nagasaka; “Separation of Tb, Dy and Ho by Column Method,” Shigen-to-Sozai, 110, 613–617 (1994b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Geological Survey, Mineral Commodity Summaries 2019, p. 132 (2019) https://www.usgs.gov/centers/nmic/mineral-commodity-summaries [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.