MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Chican, I., D. Varasteanu, L. C. Oproiu, S. M. Doncea, M. Deaconu, and I. Diaconu; “Effect of Surfactant–Assisted Enzymatic Treatment on the Structure and Specific Properties of Wool Fibre,” Rev ChimBucharest., 68, 2918–2921 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enkhzaya, S., K. Shiomori, and B. Oyuntsetseg; “Removal of Heavy Metals from Aqueous Solution by Adsorption Using Livestock Biomass of Mongolia,” J. Environ. Sci. and Technol., 10, 107–119 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Freddi, G., T. Arai, G. M. Colonna, A. Boschi, and M. Tsukada; “Binding of Metal Cations to Chemically Modified Wool and Antimicrobial Properties of the Wool-Metal Complexes,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 82, 3513–3519 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh, A. and S. R. Collie; “Keratinous Materials as Novel Adsorbent Systems for Toxic Pollutants,” Defence Sci. J., 64, 209–221 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Y. L., J. H. Wu, Ch. L. Cheng, D. Nagarajan, Ch. R. Lee, Y. H. Li, Y. Ch. Lo, and J. Sh. Chang; “Recovery of Gold from Industrial Wastewater by Extracellular Proteins Obtained from a Thermophilic Bacterium Tepidimonas fonticaldi AT-A2,” Bioresour. Technol., 239, 160–170 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ho, Y. S. and G. McKay; “Pseudo-second Order Model for Sorption Processes,” Process Biochem., 34, 451–465 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishikawa, S. and K. Suyama; “Recovery and Refining of Gold by Gold Cyanide Ion Biosorption Using Animal Fibrous Proteins,” Biotechnol. Appl. Biochem., 70–72, 719–728 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naik, R., G. Wen, D. Ms, S. Hureau, A. Uedono, X. Wang, X. Liu, P.G. Cookson, and S. V. Smith; “Metal Ion Binding Properties of Novel Wool Powders,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115, 1642–1650 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simpson, W. S. and G. Crawshaw; Wool: Science and Technology, Elsevier, USA, ISBN: 9781855737648, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Suyama, K., Y. Fukazawa, and H. Suzumaru; “Biosorption of Precious Metal Ions by Chicken Feather,” Biotechnol. Appl. Biochem., 57–58, 67–74 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, B., X. Zhou, T. Zeng, X. Lin, J. Zhou, Y. Ye, and X. Wang; “In situ Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles on Wool Powder and Their Catalytic Application,” Materials, 10, 295 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen, G., R. Naik, P. G. Cookson, S. V. Smith, X. Liu, and X. G. Wang; “Wool Powders Used as Sorbents to Remove Co2+ Ions from Aqueous Solution,” Powder Technol., 197, 235–240 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.