MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Ali, S. W., M. L. Mirza, and T. M. Bhatti; “Removal of Cr(VI) Using Iron Nanoparticles Supported on Porous Cation-exchange Resin,” Hydrometallurgy, 157, 82–89 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bard, A.J., R. Parsons, and J. Jordan; Standard Potentials in Aqueous Solution, pp. 453–484, M. Dekker, New York, U.S.A. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Beheshti, H., M. Irani, L. Hosseini, A. Rahimi, and M. Aliabadi; “Removal of Cr (VI) from Aqueous Solutions Using Chitosan/MWCNT/Fe3O4 Composite NanofibersBatch and Column Studies,” Chem. Eng. J., 284, 557–564 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Behnajady, M. A. and S. Bimeghdar; “Synthesis of Mesoporous NiO Nanoparticles and Their Application in the Adsorption of Cr(VI),” Chem. Eng. J., 239, 105–113 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bernardo, G.-R. R., R.-M. J. Rene, and A.-D. la T. Ma. Catalina; “Chromium (III) Uptake by Agro-waste Biosorbents: Chemical Characterization, Sorption– Desorption Studies, and Mechanism,” J. Hazard. Mater., 170, 845–854 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Çengeloğlu, Y., A. Tor, E. Kir, and M. Ersöz; “Transport of Hexavalent Chromium through Anion-exchange Membranes,” Desalination, 154, 239–246 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., D. An, S. Sun, J. Gao, and L. Qian; “Reduction and Removal of Chromium VI in Water by Powdered Activated Carbon,” Materials, 11, 269 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kobya, M.; “Adsorption, Kinetic and Equilibrium Studies of Cr(VI) by Hazelnut Shell Activated Carbon,” Adsorpt. Sci. Technol, 22, 51–64 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milazzo, G., S. Caroli, V.K. Sharma; Tables of Standard Electrode Potentials, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, U.S.A. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Nethaji, S., A. Sivasamy, and A. B. Mandal; “Preparation and Characterization of Corn Cob Activated Carbon Coated with Nano-sized Magnetite Particles for the Removal of Cr(VI),” Bioresour. Technol., 134, 94–100 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pehlivan, E. and S. Cetin; “Sorption of Cr(VI) Ions on Two Lewatit-anion Exchange Resins and Their Quantitative Determination Using UV–visible Spectrophotometer,” J. Hazard. Mater., 163, 448–453 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wiryawan, A., R. Suntari, Z. Kusuma, R. Retnowati, and R. Y. P. Burhan; “Method of Analysis for Determination of the Chromium (Cr) Species in Water Samples by Spectrophotometry with Diphenylcarbazide,” Int. J. ChemTech Res., 16(01), 391–406 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yamaguchi, A., S. Nishihama, and K. Yoshizuka; “Seperation of Tetramethyl Amonium Hydroxide in Waste Water with Ion Exchange Using Activated Carbon Prepared by Bamboo,” J. Ion Exch., 24, 375–381 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, C., H. Zheng, Y. Wang, Y. Wang, W. Qu, Q. An, and Y. Liu; “Synthesis of Novel Modified Magnetic Chitosan Particles and Their Adsorption Performance Toward Cr(VI),” Bioresour. Technol., 267, 1–8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.