MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Kavanaugh M. C. and R. R. Trussell; “Design of Aeration towers to Strip Volatile Contaminants from Drinking Water,” J. Am. Water Works Assoc., 72, 684–692 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nagata T., H. Tajima, A. Yamasaki, F. Kiyono, and Y. Abe; “An analysis of Gas Separation Processes of HFC134a from Gaseous Mixtures with NitrogenComparison of Two Types of Gas Separation Methods, Liquefaction and Hydrate-Based Methods, in Terms of the Wquilibrium Recovery Ratio,” Sep. Purif. Technol., 64, 351–356 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu, M., M. Hattori, K. Yamagiwa, and H. Tajima; “Mass Transfer Characteristics of Hydrate-Based Gas Separation Equipment,” Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Gas Hydrate, T4-35, Beijing, China (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sobieszuk P. and R. Pohorecki; “Gas-Side Mass Transfer Coefficients in a Falling Film Microreacter,” Chem. Eng. Process., 49, 820–824 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tajima, H., T. Nagata, Y. Abe, A. Yamasaki, F. Kiyono, and K. Yamagiwa; “HFC-134a Hydrate Formation Kinetics during Continuous Gas Hydrate Formation with a Kenics Static Mixer for Gas Separation,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 49, 2525–2532 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.