MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Lu, W.-M., K.-L. Tung, S.-M. Hung, J.-S. Shiau, and K.J. Hwang; “Constant Pressure Filtration of MonoDispersed Deformable Particle Slurry,” Sep. Sci. Technol., 36, 2355–2383 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miyagawa, Y., S. Morisada, K. Ohto, and H. Kawakita; “Hydrodynamic Chromatography Using Flow of a Highly Concentrated Dextran Solution through a Coiled Tube,” Carbohydr. Polym., 146, 109–114 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moon, M. H. and J. C. Gidding; “Rapid Separation and Measurement of Particle Distribution of Starch Granules by Sedimentation/Steric Field-Flow Fractionation,” J. Food Sci., 58, 1166–1171 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Östergren, K. C. E. and C. Trägrådh; “Modelling and Analysis of Axial Flow through and Compression of a Non-Rigid Chromatographic Bed,” Chem. Eng. J., 72, 153–161 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takaoka, Y., S. Morisada, K. Ohto, and H. Kawakita; “Filtration of Colloidal Particles using Compacted-Gel Media Packed in a Column,” J. Chem. Eng. Japan., 50, 815–820 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takaoka, Y., M. Miyoshi, K. Sakaguchi, S. Morisada, K. Ohto, and H. Kawakita; “Recovery of Filtered Graphene Oxide Residue Using Elastic Gel Packed in a Column by Cross Flow,” Processes, 6, 43 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takaoka Y., S. Esaki, K. Sakaguchi, T. Fujisawa, M. Unno, S. Morisada, K. Ohto, and H. Kawakita; “SizeDependent Separation of Graphene Oxide by Deformation of Packed-Gel in a Chromatographic Column,” Sep. Sci. Technol., 55, 1356–1363 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ueyama, K. and S. Furusaki; “A Theoretical Study on the Effect of Compaction on the Effectiveness Factor of Gel Particles Containing Immobilized Enzymes,” Chem. Eng. Commun., 36, 299–316 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao, C., G. Lei, X. Gao, and L. Li; “Controllable Preparation, Rheology, and Plugging Property of MicronGrade Polyacrylamide Microspheres as a Novel Profile Control and Flooding Agent,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130, 1124–1130 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. P., A. G. Fane, and A. W. K. Law; “Critical Flux and Particle Deposition of Bidisperse Suspensions during Crossflow Microfiltration,” J. Membr. Sci., 282, 189–197 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.