MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Chandrasekhar, S.; “Stochastic Problems in Physics and Astronomy,” Rev. Mod. Phys., 15, 1–89 (1943) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ermak, D. L. and H. Buckholz; “Numerical Integration of the Langevin Equation: Monte Carlo Simulation,” J. Comput. Phys., 35, 169–182 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fuchs, N. A.; The Mechanics of Aerosols, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Gopalakrishnan, R. and C. J. HoganJr.; “Determination of the Transition Regime Collision Kernel from Mean First Passage Times,” Aerosol Sci. Technol., 45, 1499–1509 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, D. S., S. H. Park, Y. M. Song, D. H. Kim and K. W. Lee; “Brownian Coagulation of Polydisperse Aerosols in the transition Regime,” J. Aerosol Sci., 34, 859–858 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Szymanski, W. W., A. Majerowicz, and P. E. Wagner; “Measurement of Brownian Coagulation in Monodispersed and Bidispersed Liquid Aerosols,” Aerosol Sci. Technol., 11, 1–10 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polovnikov, P. V., I. B. Azarov and M. S. Veshchunov; “Advancement of the Kinetic Approach to Brownian Coagulation on the Base of the Langevin Theory,” J. Aerosol Sci., 96, 14–23 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Veshchunov, M. S.; “A New Approach to the Brownian Coagulation Theory,” J. Aerosol Sci., 41, 895–910 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.