MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Benbow, J. and J. Bridgwater; Paste Flow and Extrusion, Clarendon Press, Oxford, U.K. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Z., Z. Li, J. Li, C. Liu, C. Lao, Y. Fu, C. Liu, Y. Li, P. Wang, and Y. He; “3D Printing of Ceramics: A Review,” J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 39, 661–687 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- COMSOL; COMSOL Multiphysics® v. 5.4., www.comsol.com, COMSOL AB, Stockholm, Sweden (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Couck, S., J. Cousin-Saint-Remi, S. Van der Perre, G. V. Baron, C. Minas, P. Ruch, and J. F.M. Denayer; “3Dprinted SAPO-34 Monoliths for Gas Separation,” Microporous Mesoporous Mater., 255, 185–191 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Darakchiev, R., S. Darakchiev, D. Dzhonova-Atanasova, and S. Nakov; “Ceramic Block Packing of Honeycomb Type for Absorption Processes and Direct Heat Transfer,” Chem. Eng. Sci., 155, 127–140 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Devyatkov, S. Yu., A. Al. Zinnurova, A. Aho, D. Kronlund, J. Peltonen, N. V. Kuzichkin, N. V. Lisitsyn, and D. Yu. Murzin; “Shaping of Sulfated Zirconia Catalysts by Extrusion: Understanding the Role of Binders,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 55, 6595–6606 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- dos Santos, D., S. Frey, M. Naccache, and P. de Souza Mendez; “Numerical Approximations for Flow of Viscoplastic Fluids in a Lid-driven Cavity,” J. NonNewton. Fluid Mech., 166, 667–679 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Govender, S. and H. B. Friedrich, “Monoliths: A Review of the Basics, Preparation Methods and Their Relevance to Oxidation,” Catalysts, 7, 62 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Herschel, W. and R. Bulkley; “Measurement of Consistency as Applied to Rubber Benzene Solutions,” Proc. Am. Soc. Testing Mater., 26, 621–629 (1926) [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., L. Tang, R. G. Landers, and M. C. Leu; “Extrusion Process Modeling for Aqueous-based Ceramic PastesPart 1: Constitutive Model,” J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., 135, 051008 (2013a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., L. Tang, R. G. Landers, and M. C. Leu, “Extrusion Process Modeling for Aqueous-based Ceramic PastesPart 2: Experimental Verification,” J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., 135, 051009 (2013b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Papanastasiou, T. C.; “Flows of Materials with Yield,” J. Rheol., 31, 385–401 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Powell, J., S. Assabumrungrat, and S. Blackburn; “Design of Ceramic Paste Formulations for Co-Extrusion,” Powder Technol., 245, 21–27 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roubicek, T., “On Non-Newtonian Fluids with Energy Transfer,” J. Math. Fluid Mech., 11, 110–125 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas-Vielma, P., A. Cervera, B. Levenfeld, and A. V´arez; “Production of Alumina Parts by Powder Injection Molding with a Binder System Based on High Density Polyethylene,” J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 28, 763–771 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vaezi, M., G. Zhong, H. Kalami, and S. Yang; “Extrusion-based 3D Printing Technologies for 3D Scaffold Engineering,” pp. 235–254, Functional 3D Tissue Engineering Scaffolds. Woodhead Publ., Cambridge, U.K. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.