MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Flynn, S. J. Z. B. Tong, R. Y. Yang, H. Kamiya, A. B. Yu, and H. K. Chand ; “Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Investigation of the Gas-Solid Flow and Performance of Andersen Cascade Impactor,” Powder Technology, 285, 128–137 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Islam, N. and E. Gladki; “Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs)–a Review of Device Reliability and Innovation,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 360, 1–11 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, K. L., K. Kendall, and A. D. Roberts; “Surface Energy and the Contact of Elastic Solids, Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical,” Physical and Engineering Sciences, 324, 301–313 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Kaialy, W., A. Alhalaweh, S. P. Velaga, and A, Nokhodchi; “Influence of Lactose Carrier Particle Size on the Aerosol Performance of Budesonide from a Dry Powder Inhaler,” Powder Technology, 227, 74–85 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morsi, S. A. and A. J. Alexander; “An Investigation of Particle Trajectories in Two-Phase Flow Systems,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 55, 193–208 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patankar, S. V. and D. B. Spalding; “A Calculation Procedure for Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer in Three-Dimensional Parabolic Flows,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 15, 1787–1806 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shiller, L. and A. Naumann; “A Drag Coefficient Correlation,” Zeitschrift des Vereins Deutscher Ingenieure, 77, 318–320 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- Tsuji, Y., T. Kawaguchi and T. Tanaka; “Discrete Particle Simulation of Two-Dimensional Fluidized Bed,” Powder Technology,” 77, 79–87 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.