MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Flynn, S. J. Z. B. Tong, R. Y. Yang, H. Kamiya, A. B. Yu, and H. K. Chand ; “Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Investigation of the Gas-Solid Flow and Performance of Andersen Cascade Impactor,” Powder Technology, 285, 128–137 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Islam, N. and E. Gladki; “Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs)–a Review of Device Reliability and Innovation,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 360, 1–11 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, K. L., K. Kendall, and A. D. Roberts; “Surface Energy and the Contact of Elastic Solids, Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical,” Physical and Engineering Sciences, 324, 301–313 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Kaialy, W., A. Alhalaweh, S. P. Velaga, and A, Nokhodchi; “Influence of Lactose Carrier Particle Size on the Aerosol Performance of Budesonide from a Dry Powder Inhaler,” Powder Technology, 227, 74–85 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morsi, S. A. and A. J. Alexander; “An Investigation of Particle Trajectories in Two-Phase Flow Systems,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 55, 193–208 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patankar, S. V. and D. B. Spalding; “A Calculation Procedure for Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer in Three-Dimensional Parabolic Flows,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 15, 1787–1806 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shiller, L. and A. Naumann; “A Drag Coefficient Correlation,” Zeitschrift des Vereins Deutscher Ingenieure, 77, 318–320 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- Tsuji, Y., T. Kawaguchi and T. Tanaka; “Discrete Particle Simulation of Two-Dimensional Fluidized Bed,” Powder Technology,” 77, 79–87 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.