MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Ardestani, M., M. Zakeri, M. J. Nayyeri, and M. R. Babollhaejie; “Synthesis of Ag–ZnO Composites via Ball Milling and Hot Pressing Processes,” Mater. Sci-Poland, 32(1), 121–125 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ebin, B., B. Ozkal, and S. Gurmen; “Production and Characterization of ZnO Nanoparticles and Porous Particles by Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis Using a Zinc Nitrate Precursor,” Int. J. Min. Met. Mater., 19, 651–656 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fallah-Shojaei, A., K. Tabatabaeian, M. A. Zanjanchi, H. Fallah-Moafi, and N. Modirpanah; “Synthesis, Characterization and Study of Catalytic Activity of Silver Doped ZnO Nanocomposite as an Efficient Catalyst for Selective Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol,” J. Chem. Sci., 127, 481–491 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng, Y., J. Shen, X. Liu, Y. Zhao, X. Liang, J. Huang, J. Min, L. Wang, and W. Shi; “The Preparation and Optical Properties of Ag and Ag/ZnO Composite Structure,” J. Sol-Gel. Sci. Technol., 79, 98–106 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fockedey, E. and A. Van Lierde; “Coupling of Anodic and Cathodic Reactions for Phenol Electro-oxidation Using Threedimensional Electrodes,” Water Res., 36, 1469–4175 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galindo, C., P. Jacques, and A. Kalt; “Photooxidation of the Phenylazonaphthol AO20 on TiO2: Kinetic and Mechanistic Investigations,” Chemosphere, 45, 997–1005 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Georgekutty, R., M. Seery, and S. C. Pillai; “A Highly Efficient Ag-ZnO Photocatalyst: Synthesis, Properties, and Mechanism,” J. Phy. Chem. C, 112, 13563–13570 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gouvea, C. A., F. Wypych, S. G. Moraes, N. Duran, N. Nagata, and P. Peralta Zamora; “Semiconductor-assisted Photocatalytic Degradation of Reactive Dyes in Aqueous Solution,” Chemosphere, 40, 433–440 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haes, A. J., D. A. Stuart, S. Nie, and R. P. Van Duyne; “Using Solution-Phase Nanoparticles, Surface-Confined Nanoparticle Arrays and Single Nanoparticles as Biological Sensing Platforms,” J. Floresc., 14, 355–367 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Henglein, A; “Small-particle Research: Physicochemical Properties of Extremely Small Colloidal Metal and Semiconductor Particles,” Chem. Rev., 89, 1861–1873 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, T., X. Hong, and N. Xu; “Synthesis and Characterization of Tunable Rainbow Colored Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles Using Single-nanoparticle Plasmonic Microscopy and Spectroscopy,” J. Mat. Chem., 20, 9867–9876 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lang, R. J; “Ultrasonic Atomization of Liquids,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 34, 6–9 (1962) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mizutani, N., O. Sakurai, and T. Q. Liu; “Preparation of Spherical Fine ZnO Particles by the Spray Pyrolysis Method Using Ultrasonic Atomization Techniques,” J. Mat. Sci., 21, 3698–3702 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matthews, R. W.; “Photooxidative Degradation of Coloured Organics in Water Using Supported Catalysts. TiO2 on Sand,” Water Res., 25, 1169–1176 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milosevic, O., D. Uskokovic, L. J. Karanovic, M. Tomasevic Canovic, and M. Trontelj; “Synthesis of ZnObased Varistor Precursor Powders by Means of the Reaction Spray Process,” J. Mat. Sci., 28, 5211–5217 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sauer, T., G. Cesconeto Neto, R. F. P. M. Moreira, and H. J. Jose; “Kinetics of Photocatalytic Degradation of Reactive Dyes in a TiO2 Slurry Reactor,” J. Photochem. Photobiol. A, 149, 147–154 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steigerwald, M. L. and L. E. Brus; “Semiconductor Crystallites: a Class of Large Molecules,” Acc. Chem. Rev., 23, 183–188 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, T., H. Wang, X. Zhao, Y. Liu, S. Chao, and P. Xu; “The Effect of Properties of Semiconductor Oxide Thin Films on Photocatalytic Decomposition of Dyeing Waste Water,” Thin Solid Films, 334, 103–108 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weller, H.; “Colloidal Semiconductor Q‐Particles: Chemistry in the Transition Region Between Solid State and Molecules,” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 32, 41–53 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wuled, L., M, Lunden, and F. Iskandar; “An Experimental and Modeling Investigation of Particle Production by Spray Pyrolysis Using a Laminar Flow Aerosol Reactor,” J. Mat. Res., 15, 733–743 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.