MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Detlef, L.; “Bubble Puzzles: From Fundamentals to Applications,” Physical Review Fluids, 3, 110504 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oshita, S.; “Present Situation of Microand NanoBubbles Technology,” Food Processing and Ingredients, 45, 6–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sivakumar M. and A. B. Pandit; “Wastewater Treatment: a Novel Energy Efficient Hydrodynamic Cavitational Technique,” Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 9, 123–131 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Terasaka, K.; “Trends and Challenges of Fine Bubble Technology,” Chemical Engineering of Japan, 78, 580–584 (2014a) [Google Scholar]
- Terasaka, K., S. Fujioka, and M. Kawaragaki; “Applications of Fine Bubble Technology for Industry— Cleaning with Ultrafine Bubble Water—,” Proceedings of 2nd International Symposium on Multiscale Multiphase Process Engineering, pp. 148–153, Hamburg, Germany (2014b) [Google Scholar]
- Ushida, A., T. Hasegawa, K. Amaki, T. Nakajima, N. Takahashi, and T. Narumi; “Investigation on Washing Effects for Nano-Bubble/Surfactant Mixtures in an Alternating Flow,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 77, 1219–1228 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.