MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Aoyama, C., K. Tani, H. Fukuoka, H. Watanabe, and A. Kawagishi; “Inspection of Recovery Technology Using Dome-Shaped Membrane Structure,” The 9th Comprehensive Symposium on Methane Hydrate (CSMH-9), B-13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bigalke, N. K., L. I. Enstadb, G. Rehderca, and G. Alendald; “Terminal Velocities of Pure and Hydrate Coated CO2 Droplets and CH4 Bubbles Rising in a Simulated Oceanic Environment,” Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers 57, 1102-1110 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chemical Engineering Association; “Advances in Chemical Engineering Vol.3 Bubble and Droplet Engineering,” Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Kataoka, S., A. Yamashita, N. Minami, S. Nishio, T. Anbe, Y. Yokoyama, M. Hyodo, and M. Grachev; “Geotechnical Properties of the Shallow Type Methane Hydrate-Bearing Sediments in the Lake Baikal” Japanese Geotechnical J., 2 (2), 95-105 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sato M., S. Nagakubo, T. Uchida, and A. Tani; “Methane Hydrate II Origin of Methane Hydrate, Exploration and Resource” J. Japan Inst. Energy, 95 (7), 572-585 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.