MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Carlson, J. D.; “The Promise of Controllable Fluids,” Proc. of Actuator, 94, 266–270 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Carlson, J. D., D. M. Catanzarite, and K. A. St. Clair; “Commercial Magneto-Rheological Fluid Devices,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, 10, 2857–2865 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jolly M. R. and M. Nakano; “Properties and Applications of Commercial Controllable Fluids,” Proc. of Actuator, 98, 441–416 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Kanda, M., A. Kaide, T. Saeki, and H. Tochigi; “A study on the Stability Of Magnetorheological Fluids Prepared with Newly Synthesized Organogelators,” Kagaku Kougaku Ronbunshu, 45, 115–122(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kordonsky, W.; “Magnetorheological Effect as a base of New Devices and Technologies,” J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 122, 395–398 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim, S. T., M. S. Cho, I. B. Jang, H. J. Choi, and M. S. Jhon; “Magnetorheology of Carbonyl-Iron Suspensions with Submicron-Sized Filler,” IEEE Trans. Magn., 40, 3033–3035 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakano, M., T. Kumasaka, and R. Kudou; “Development of MR Fluid Composite Brake and Its Application Towire Tension Control System for Coil Winding (in Japanese),” Trans. Japan Soc. Mec. Eng., B, 75, 993–999 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, B. J., K. H. Song, and H. J. Choi; “Magneticcarbonyl Iron Nanoparticle Based Magnetorheological Suspension and Its Characteristics,” Mater. Lett., 63, 1350-1352 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rabinow, J. J.; “The Magnetic Fluid Clutch,” J. AIEE Trans., 67, 1308–1315 (1948) [Google Scholar]
- Song, K. H., B. J. Park, and H. J. Choi; “Effect of Magnetic Nanoparticle Additive on Characteristics of Magnetrorheological Fluid,” IEEE Trans. Magn., 45, 4045–4048 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weiss, K. D., J. D. Carlson, and D. A. Nixon; Viscoelastic Properties of Magnetoand ElectroRheological Fluids,” J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct., 5, 772–775 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.