MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Fitzgerald, M. A., M. Martin, R. M. Ward, W. D. Park, and H. J. Shead; “Viscosity of Rice Flour: A Rheological and Biological Study,” J. Agric. Food Chem., 51(8) 2295-2299 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fujii, T. and M. Shoji; “The Fine Structure of Rice-starch,” (in Japanese) Jpn. J. Appl. Glycosci., 2, 92–96 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ishikawa, D., I. Sawa, Y. Sekiyama, A. Horigane, T. Okunishi, K. Fujii, and T. Fujii; “Study on the Change in Powder Properties of Rice Flour by Different Milling Processes,” J. Appl. Glycosci., 64, 109–114 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Okunishi, T.; “Future on Rice Flour Bread,” (in Japanese) Jpn. J. Cook Sci., 48(6), 385–391 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rai, S., A. Kaur, and C. S. Chopra; “Gluten Free Products for Celiac Susceptible People,” Front. Nutr., 5(116) https://doi.org/10.3389/fnut.2018.00116 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sanchez, H. D., C. A. Osella, and M. A. de la Torre; “Optimization of Gluten-Free Bread Prepared from Corn Starch, Rice Flour, and Cassava Starch,” J. Food Sci., 67(1), 416–419 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shoji, N., Y. Hanyu, S. Mori, S. Hatakenaka, M. Ikeda, C. Togashi, and T. Fujii; “Evaluation of Powder and Hydration Properties of Rice Flour Milled by Different techniques,” (in Japanese) Jpn. J. Food Eng., 59, 192–198 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sivaramakrishnan, H. P., B. Senge, and P. K. Chattopadhyay; “Rheological Properties of Rice Dough for Making Rice Bread,” J. Food Eng., 62, 37–45 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Torbica, A., M. Hadnađev, and T. Dapčević; “Rheological, Textural and Sensory Properties of Glutenfree Bread Formulations Based on Rice and Buckwheat Flour,” Food Hydrocoloids, 24, 626–632 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.