MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- V.C. Prabha and V. Revathi, “Geopolymer Mortar Incorporating High Calcium Fly Ash and Silica Fume,” Arch.Civ. Eng. , vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 3-16, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.Z.W. Wazien, M.M.A.B. Abdullah, R. AbdRazak, M.A.Z.M.R. Rozainy, and M.F.M. Tahir, “Strength and Density of Geopolymer Mortar Cured at Ambient Temperature for Use as Repair Material,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2016, vol. 133, no. 1. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Laskar and S. Talukdar, “A study on the performance of damaged RC members repaired using ultra-fine slag based geopolymer mortar,” Constr. Build. Mater. , vol. 217, pp. 216-225, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Suleiman, “Physical Sulphate Attack on Concrete,” no. May, pp. 1-127, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Sun and H.-C. Wu, “Chemical and freeze–thaw resistance of fly ash-based inorganic mortars,” Fuel, vol. 111, no. 0, pp. 740-745, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasad, D.K. Jain, A.K. Ahuja, and C. Dioxide, “Factors Influencing the Sulphate Resistance of Cement Concrete and Mortar,” vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 259-268, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Law, A.A. Adam, T.K. Molyneaux, and I. Patnaikuni, “Durability assessment of alkali activated slag (AAS) concrete,” Mater. Struct. Constr. , vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 1425-1437, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Adam, T.A. Nurdin, S. Maricar, and F. Amir, “The Effect of Sand to Binder Ratios and the Dosage of Activators on the Compressive Strength of Ambient Cured Fly Ash Based Geopolymer Mortar,” in The 1st Conference on Engineering and Applied Science, 2016, pp. 75-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.