MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Turuallo, G., Sustainable Development of Concrete Using GGBS: Effect of Curing Temperatures on the Strength Development of Concrete. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2015. 776: p. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph, P. and Tretsiakova, S., Sustainable Non-Metallic Building Materials. Sustainability, 2010. 2: p. 28. [Google Scholar]
- Gautam, N., Krishna, V. and Srivastava, A., Sustainability in the Concrete Construction. International Journal of Environmental Research and Development, 2014. 4(1): p. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Sakthivel, P.B., Ramya, C. and Raja, M., An Innovative Method of Replacing River Sand by Quarry Dust Waste in Concrete for Sustainability. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 2013. 4(5): p. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Turuallo, G., Early age strength development of ggbs concrete cured under different temperatures, in Engineering Department 2013, Liverpool University: United Kingdom. [Google Scholar]
- Morbi, A., Cangiano, S. and Borgarello, E., Cement Based Materials for Sustainable Development, in Second International Conference on Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies 2010, Conventry University and The University of Wisconsin Milwaukee Centre for By-products Utilization: Ancona, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Mundra, S., et al., Crushed rock sand — An economical andecological alternative to natural sand tooptimize concrete mix. Perspectives in Science, 2016. 8: p. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Allam, M.E., et al., Influence of Using of Granite Waste on the Mechanical Properties of Green Concrete ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2016. 11(5): p. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Balamurugan, G. and Perumal, P., Behaviour of Concrete on the Use of Quarry Dust to Replace Sand - an Experimental Study Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal, 2013. 4(6): p. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Ashish, M.R., Ghogare, B. and Saklecha, P.P., Analysis and checking of stone dust as a replacement material of sand International Journal of Pure and Aplied Research in Engineering and Technology (IJPRET), 2015. 3(8): p. 9. [Google Scholar]
- Karthick, J., Rama, T. and Bharathi, N.M., An Experimental Study on Usage of Quarry Rock Dust as Partial Replacement for Sand in Concrete. International Journal of Advanced Research in Education Technology, 2014. 1(1): p. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Suman, B.K., Singh, A.K. and Srivastava, V., Stone Dust as Fine Aggregate Replacement in Concrete: Effect on Compressive Strength. International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Emerging Technology (IJAEET) 2015. 7(4): p. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Suman, B.K. and Srivastava, V., Utilization of Stone Dust as Fine Aggregate Replacement in Concrete. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST), 2015. 2(4): p. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Abbas, S.Y., Srivastava, V. and Agarwal, V.C., Effect of Stone Dust on Compression Strength of Concrete - An Experimental Investigation. International Journal of Engineering Science and Research Technology, 2015. 4(2): p. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Sankh, A.C., et al., Recent Trends in Replacement of Natural Sand with Different Alternatives. Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, 2014: p. 8. [Google Scholar]
- Shanmugapriya, T., K., Raja, K.S. and Balaji, C., Strength and durability properties of high strength performance concrete with manufactured sand. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2016. 11(9): p. 10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.