MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A.N. Ustinov, Agricultural Machines: 2nd Edition (Moscow: IRPO “Academy”, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Turbina, Agreecultural machines. Agreecultural equipment. Theory and technological calculation (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Bosoy, O.V. Vernyaev, I.I. Smirnov, E.G. Sultan-Shah, Theory, Design and Calculation of Agricultural Machines: A Textbook for High Schools of Agricultural Engineering (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Birger, B.F. Shorr, G.B. Iosilevich, Strength analysis of machine parts: Handbook, 4th ed., Revised (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Dunaev, O.P. Lelikov, Construction of units and parts of machines: Textbook. allowance for tech. spec. universities (Moscow: Higher school, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, A.M. Kozlov, V.I. Sakalo, Solid Modeling and Dynamic Analysis of Mechanisms of Press-forging Machines, Procedia Engineering, v. 206, pp. 1258-1263 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telegin, A. Kozlov, T. Shumilova, Development and research of the rotating lever object as a dynamic model of a cycle mechanism, MATEC Web Conf. International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018), v. 224, pp. 02078 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ovcharenko, Calculation of mechanical engineering problems by the finite element method: Textbook (Kramatorsk: DGMA, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gallagher, The Finite Element Method. The basics (Moscow: Mir, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, The finite element method in engineering science (Moscow: Mir, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zinoviev, Design Fundamentals in Autodesk Inventor 2016, 2nd ed. (Moscow: DMK Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kontsevich, Solid State Modeling of Engineering Products in Autodesk Inventor (Moscow: DMK Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, I.V. Telegin, A.V. Kirichek, Solid-state modeling and basic training of specialists in the field of mechanical engineering, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., v. 483, pp. 012004 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, I.V. Telegin, A.S. Stepanov, 3D-Forming and Autodesk Autocad at the Initial Stage of Engineering Training of Specialists in Technical Areas, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), v. 7(3.5), pp. 1-3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, I.V. Telegin, Solid Modeling in Professional Training of Specialists for Machine-Building Enterprises, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), v. 8(9S3), pp 7-9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.