MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- M.А. Smirnov, A.V. Lavrov, V.G. Shevtsov, On the need to restore mechanized agricultural production in Russia, National interests: priorities and security. Vol. 14.No. 1 (358). p. 48-61 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lavrov, V.G. Shevtsov, V.A. Zubin, Analysis of the impact of the duration of agricultural operations on crop losses in the soil and climatic conditions of the Kaluga region, Proceedings: “Adaptive-landscape farming systems - the basis for the effective use of reclaimed land” Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference of FGBNU VNIIMZ.- Tver. p. 35-39 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Agro-industrial complex of Russia in 2018, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Russia in numbers. 2020: Brief statistics collection, Rosstat-M., 550 p (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Analytical review. Production of automobile, tractor, agricultural machinery and components to it by manufacturers in Russia and other CIS countries (Appendix to the magazine “Automobiles, tractors. CIS market) , Avtoselkhozmashholding JSC Committee of the RF CCI on entrepreneurship in the automotive sector. - M., 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Perspective resource-saving technology for the production of oil flax: method. Rivers, FGNU “Rosinformagrotech”, 52 p (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Beilis V.M. Duration of mechanized agricultural field work, “Publishing house VIM”. 164 p (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Izmailov, V.P. Elizarov, N.M. Antyshev et al. Method of using conditional coefficients for converting tractors, grain and forage harvesters into reference units in determining the standards for their needs, FGNU “Rosiinformagrotech”. 56p. (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.