MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- J.-Е. De Bettignies, T.W. Ross, Public - private partnerships and the privatization of the finance function: An incomplete contracts approach, International Journal of Industrial Organization, V. 27 (3), pp. 358 - 368 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Dimitriou, E.J. Ward, Ph.G. Wright, Mega transport projects – Be-yond the ‘iron triangle’: Findings from the OMEGA research programme, Progress in Planning, V. 86, pp. 1 - 43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sengul, Mechanical properties of slurry infiltrated fiber concrete produced with waste steel fibers, Construction and Building Materials, V. 186, рр. 1082-1091 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Goncharova, O.V. Karaseva, S.V. Maklakov, K.V. Bakhaev, Refractory materials for steel-making equipment lining, Journal of chemical technology and metallurgy, V. 53, рр. 636-641 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, Sh. Mahendra, P.J.J. Alvarez, Nanomaterials in the construction industry: а review of their applications and environmental health and safety considerations, ACS NANO, V. 7, рр. 3580-3590 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sengul, Mechanical behavior of concretes containing waste steel fibers recovered from scrap tires, Construction and Building Materials, V. 122, рр. 649-658 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moustafa, M.A. ElGawady, Mechanical properties of high strength concrete with scrap tire rubber, Construction and Building Materials, V. 93, рр. 249-256 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Md. Shahjalal, K. M. M. S.F.M.Z. Hossain, Islam, Tiznobaik, Alam, Mechanical properties of recycled aggregate concrete containing crumb rubber and polypropylene fiber, Construction and Building Materials, V. 225, рр. 983-996 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fisonga, F. Wang, V. Mutambo, Sustainable utilization of copper tailings and tyre-derived aggregates in highway concrete traffic barriers, Construction and Building Materials, V. 216, рр. 29-39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Roy, T. Miura, H. Nakamura, Y. Yamamoto, Investigation on applicability of spherical shaped EAF slag fine aggregate in pavement concrete – Fundamental and durability properties, Construction and Building Materials, V.192, рр. 555-568 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Jiang, T.-C. Ling, C. Shi, S.-Y. Pan, Characteristics of steel slags and their use in cement and concrete – A review, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, V. 136, рр. 187-197 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.