MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- C. Nething, M. Smirnova, J.A.D. Gröning, W. Haase, A. Stolz, W. Sobek, A method for 3D printing bio-cemented spatial structures using sand and urease active calcium carbonate powder, Materials & Design, V. 195, 109032 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chandrasiri, T. Yehdego, S. Peethamparan, Synthesis and characterization of bio-cement from conch shell waste, Construction and Building Materials, V. 212, рр. 775-786 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Irfana, S.M.Z. Hossaina, H. Khalida, F. Sadafa, S. Al-Thawadib, A. Alshatera, M.M. Hossainc, S.A. Razzakc, Optimization of bio-cement production from cement kiln dust using microalgae, Biotechnology Reports, V. 23, e00356 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. van der Bergh, B. Miljeviс, O. Sovljanski, S. Vucetic, S. Markov, J. Ranogajec, A Bras, Preliminary approach to bio-based surface healing of structural repair cement mortars, Construction and Building Materials, V. 248, 118557 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Qian, X. Yu, X. Wang, A study on the cementation interface of bio-cement, Materials Characterization, V. 136, рр. 122-127 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu, C. Qian, L. Sun, The influence of the number of injections of bio-composite cement on the properties of bio-sandstone cemented by bio-composite cement, Construction and Building Materials, V. 164, рр. 682-687 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Phua, A. Royne, Bio-cementation through controlled dissolution and recrystallization of calcium carbonate, Construction and Building Materials, V. 167, pp. 657-668 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhan, C. Qian, Stabilization of sand particles by bio-cement based on CO2 capture and utilization: Process, mechanical properties and microstructure, Construction and Building Materials, V. 133, рр. 73-80 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lia, C. Fang, S. Kawasaki, M. Huang, V. Achal, Bio-consolidation of cracks in masonry cement mortars by Acinetobacter sp. SC4 isolated from a karst cave, International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, V. 141, рр. 94-100 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu, C. Qian, B. Xue, Loose sand particles cemented by different bio-phosphate and carbonate composite cement, Construction and Building Materials, V. 113, pp. 571-578 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lian, Y. Yan, H. Xu, D. Fu, Quantitative method of calcium carbonate in bio-grouting test under multiple treatment factors, Construction and Building Materials, V. 259, 120384 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Feng, B.M. Montoyа, T.M. Evans, Discrete element method simulations of bio-cemented sands, Computers and Geotechnics, V. 85, рр. 139-150 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu, C. Qian, B. Хue, X. Wang, The influence of standing time and content of the slurry on bio-sandstone cemented by biological phosphates, Construction and Building Materials, V. 82, pp. 167-172 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdulkareem, F. Ayeronfe, M. Zaimi, A. Majid, A.R. Mohd. Sam, J.-H.J. Kim, Evaluation of effects of multi-varied atmospheric curing conditions on compressive strength of bacterial (bacillus subtilis) cement mortar, Construction and Building Materials, V. 218, рр. 1-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ramdas, P. Mandree, M. Mgangira, S. Mukaratirwa, R. Lalloo, S. Ramchuran, Establishing miniaturised structural testing techniques to enable high-throughput screening of microorganisms and microbial components for unpaved road stabilisation application, Journal of Advanced Research, V. 21, рр. 151-159 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.