MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Morozova N.N., kays H.A. Rheological characteristics of modified mineral additives for light concrete / Modern scientific research and innovation. 2015. № 10. P. 7-18. [Google Scholar]
- Teryanik V.V., Shpoltakov V.I. method for obtaining light composite elements and their properties / Concrete and reinforced concrete. 2014. № 3. P. 8-10. [Google Scholar]
- Timashev V.V. Properties of cements with carbonate additives / Cement and its application. 2013. № 10. P. 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Efremenko, A.S. Light high-strength concrete based on finely ground composite binders / Abstract of the theses for the degree of candidate of technical Sciences // Ulan-Ude 2013.P. 24. [Google Scholar]
- Shatov A.N. High-strength concrete. Available methods of chemical modification / technology of concrete. 2012. № 9-10. P. 9-11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.