MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Volkov E.P., Barinov V.A., Manevich A.S., Saparov M.I., (2013) Development of power engineering in Russia // Power Stations. №3. pp . 2-8. [Google Scholar]
- Sairam Adibhatla., Energy and exergy analysis of a super critical thermal power plant at various load conditions under constant and pure sliding pressure operation , Applied Thermal Engineering Volume 73, Issue 1, 5 December 2014, Pages 51-65 [Google Scholar]
- Ryzhkin V. Ya. Thermal power plants. 3rd ed.- M.: Energoatomizdat - 327 p. [Google Scholar]
- Technical and economic indicators of thermal power plants. 3rd ed., Revised. And add. M .: Energoatomizdat, Gorshkov A.S., 1988, 230s. [Google Scholar]
- Skubienko S., “Using an Absorption Heat Pump in the Regeneration System of Turbine Model К-300-240-2 Manufactured by Kharkov Turbo Generator Plant (KhTGP),” 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Typical power characteristic turbine K-300-240 HTGZ / PS Arkhipov YV Flack, a technician R.E. Maslov; publishing house “Yuzhtekhenergo”, Moscow 1977. - 22 p. [Google Scholar]
- Limar A., Skubienko S.V., Study of the technological and economic parameters dependence of a 300 MW power plant on changes in the heating and electrical load, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Leyzerovich A. (2013) Steam Turbines for Modern Fossil-Fuel Power Plants, The Fairmont Press, 552 p., Moscow [Google Scholar]
- Ligang Wang, Peng Fu, Zhiping Yang, Tzu-En Lin, Yongping Yang, George Tsatsaronis, Advanced Exergoeconomic Evaluation of Large-Scale Coal-Fired Power Plant, Journal of Energy Engineering, 10.1061/(ASCE)EY.1943-7897.0000633, 146, 1, (04019032), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Adrián Riesgo, María Belén Folgueras, One feedwater heater taken out of service as a strategy to maintain full load and its effect on steam power cycle parameters and performance, International Journal of Energy Research, 10.1002/er.4450, 43, 6, (2296-2311), (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.