MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Shaposhnikov, V.V. Increasing efficiency of CCP-based TPP with injection of dry saturated steam from recovery boiler into regenerator / V.V. Shaposhnikov, B.V. Biryukov // Journal of physics: conference series. – 2017. – № 891. [Google Scholar]
- Shaposhnikov, V.V. On the efficiency of heat and electric power plants based on combined-cycle plants with overexpansion of the working fluid in the gas turbine and injection of steam into the gas path / V.V. Shaposhnikov, B.V. Biryukov // Chemical and petroleum engineering. – Vol. 54. – Nos. 1–2. – May. – 2018. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Papin, R.V. Bezuglov, V.N. Baltyan, Energy efficiency of the heat and power complex for highly efficient use of secondary and renewable energy resources, Material Science Forum, 2018. - Vol. 931, - P. 933-937. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Papin, R.V. Bezuglov. E.V. Veselovskaya, The test bench of a cascade heatpump installation of a heat power complex for highly effective use secondary and renewables, MATEC Web of Conferences. - 2018. - Vol. 224: ICMTMTE 2018. - Access mode: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201822402056. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Efimov, V.V. Papin, R.V. Bezuglov. Micro Energy Complex Based on Wet-Steam Turbine / Procedia Engineering. Vol. 150 (2016), p. 324-329, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.07.022 [Google Scholar]
- Kaderov, K.K., Korchagina, M.V., Kireev, S.O., Nikishenko, S.L. // Solution of Problems of Gasketing of Joints of Units of Machines and Equipment of Oil and Gas Enterprises When in Use in High- and Low-Temperature Regimes / Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Shahzad Baig K Yousaf M // Coal Fired Power Plants: Emission Problems and Controlling Techniques / Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change 2017, DOI:10.4172/2157-7617.1000404. [Google Scholar]
- Stepanov, V.N., Kireev, S.O., Korchagina, M.V., Efimov, A.V. // Analysis of Efficiency of a System for Heating the Water-Supply Pump and High-Pressure Pump of a Pumping Station from the Exhaust Gases of an Internal Combustion Engine / Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Hari Bhakta Sharma, Ajit K. Sarmah, Brajesh Dubey // Hydrothermal carbonization of renewable waste biomass for solid biofuel production: A discussion on process mechanism, the influence of process parameters, environmental performance and fuel properties of hydrochar / Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 123 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, C. Jiang, Y. Liu, D. Wang, J. Liu, The effect of heat and moisture coupling migration of ground structure without damp-proof course on the indoor floor surface temperature and humidity: Experimental study / Energy and Buildings vol. 158, 2018, Pages 580-594, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.10.064 [Google Scholar]
- Roshchin A.V., Grigoriev V.S., Sagittarius A.V., Nikolaev A.I., Rayevskaya E.G., Usin V.V., Supercritical hydrothermal destruction of the dangerous substances containing organic chemistry and waste with the prospect of utilization of energy potential of gaseous products, Chemical physics, V. 36, № 7, 2017, p. 18-24. [Google Scholar]
- Jan H. Miedema, René M.J. Benders, Henri C. Moll, Frank Pierie // Renew, reduce or become more efficient? The climate contribution of biomass co-combustion in a coal-fired power plant / Applied Energy 187 (2017) 873–885. [Google Scholar]
- Lin T., Rodríguez LF, Davis S., Khanna M., Shastri Y., Grift T., et al. Biomass feedstock preprocessing and long-distance transportation logistics. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. State of play on the sustainability of solid and gaseous biomass used for electricity, heating and cooling in the EU (SWD 259 final); 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Pronobis M. The influence of biomass co-combustion on boiler fouling and efficiency. Fuel 2006;85(4):474–80. [Google Scholar]
- Pronobis M., Wojnar W. The impact of biomass co-combustion on the erosion of boiler convection surfaces. Energy Convers Manage 2013;74:462–70. [Google Scholar]
- Ümit Sağlam // The Efficiency Assessment of Renewable Energy Sources with Data Envelopment Analysis / 2018 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute Proceedings, Chicago IL, November 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.