MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Kuzin, V.V., Grigoriev, S.N., Fedorov, M.Yu., Role of the thermal factor in the wear mechanism of ceramic tools. Part 2: Microlevel, J. Frict. Wear. 36(1), 40-44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Volosova, M.A., Grigor’ev, S.N. & Kuzin, V.V, Effect of Titanium Nitride Coating on Stress Structural Inhomogeneity in Oxide-Carbide Ceramic, Part 4. Action of Heat Flow. Refract Ind Ceram 56, 91–96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Vereschaka, Alexey A.; Grigoriev, Sergey N.; Sitnikov, Nikolay N. Batako, Andre, Working efficiency of cutting tools with multilayer nano-structured Ti-TiCN-(Ti,Al)CN and Ti-TiCN-(Ti,Al,Cr)CN coatings: Analysis of cutting properties, wear mechanism and diffusion processes, Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume 332, 2017, Pages 198-213 [Google Scholar]
- Kuzin, V.V., Grigor’ev, S.N., Volosova, M.A, Effect of a TiC Coating on the Stress-Strain State of a Plate of a High-Density Nitride Ceramic Under Nonsteady Thermoelastic Conditions, Refract. Ind. Ceram. 54, 376–380 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Grigoriev, S.N., Sobol, O.V., Beresnev, V.M., Serdyuk, I.V., Pogrebnyak, A.D., Kolesnikov, D.A., Nemchenko, U.S. Tribological characteristics of (TiZrHfVNbTa)N coatings applied using the vacuum arc deposition method. J. Frict. Wear 2014 35(5) 359-364 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Metel, A.S., Grigoriev, S.N., Melnik, Yu.A., Bolbukov, V.P, Broad beam sources of fast molecules with segmented cold cathodes and emissive grids. Instrum. Exp. Tech. 2012 55(1) 122-130 [Google Scholar]
- A. Metel, V. Bolbukov, M. Volosova, S. Grigoriev, Yu. Melnik. Equipment for deposition of thin metallic films bombarded by fast argon atoms, Instruments and Experimental Techniques. Volume 57(3), pages 345–351 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sobol’, O. V., Andreev, A.A. Grigoriev, S. N., Stolbovoy, V. A, Рhysical characteristics, structure and stress state of vacuum-arc tin coating, deposition on the substrate when applying high-voltage pulse during the deposition. Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. №4, 2011. Pages. 174-177 [Google Scholar]
- Metel A., Bolbukov V., Volosova M., Grigoriev S., Melnik, Y. Source of metal atoms and fast gas molecules for coating deposition on complex shaped dielectric products. Surf. Coat. Technol 2013 225 34-39 [Google Scholar]
- S. Grigoriev, Y. Melnik, A. Metel, Broad fast neutral molecule beam sources for industrial scale beam-assisted deposition. Surf. Coat. Technol. 156(1–3) (2002) 44–49. [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Grechishnikov, Sergey Grigoriev, Petr Pivkin, Marina Volosova, Alexander Isaev, Dmitry Nikitin and Ilya Minin, Design of Toroid-Shaped Solid Ceramic End Mill. EPJ Web of Conferences 224, 05001 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xiangjing Kong, Zishan Ding, Lijun Xu, Lijian Zhu, Jian Zhang, Chongjun Wu and Alexander Isaev, Effects of Milling Parameters on Distribution of Residual Stress During the Milling of Curved Thin-Walled Parts, EPJ Web of Conferences 224, 05009 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kovalev, P.A. Nikishechkin and A.S. Grigoriev. Approach to programmable controller building by its main modules synthesizing based on requirements specification for industrial automation. In: 2017 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), St. Petersburg, pp.1-4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kovalev, M.S. Babin, P.A. Nikishechkin. Development of a method for the determination and registration of unauthorized data transmission channels at industrial manufactories, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 298, p. 00110. EDP Sciences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Nikishechkin, N.S. Grigoriev, N.Yu. Chervonnova. Construction of a specialized control system for brush machine and rounding the cutting edges of a metal cutting tool, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 298, p. 00064. EDP Sciences. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.