MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- V.I. Kiryuhin, N.M. Taranenko, E.P. Ogurtzova, Low-power steam turbines of KTW, (Мoscow: Energoatomizdat, 1987), p. 216. [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Popov, Dynamics and regulation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1976), p. 424. [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Krutko, Inverse problems of dynamics in the theory of automatic control (Mos-cow: Mechanical Engineering, 2004), p. 576. [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Krutko, Inverse problems of the dynamics of controlled systems: linear models (Moscow: Science. The main edition of the physic-mathematical literature, 1987), p. 304. [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Krutko, Inverse problems of the dynamics of controlled systems: nonlinear models (Moscow: Science. Ch. ed. physic-mat. lit., 1988), p. 328. [Google Scholar]
- G. Calafiore, F. Dabbene, Probabilistic and Randomized Methods for Design under Uncertainty (London: Springer-Verlag, 2006), p. 220. [Google Scholar]
- Matthew С. Turner, Declan G. Bates (Eds.), Mathematical Methods for Robust and Nonlinear Control (Springer, Verlag, 2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ben-Israel, T.N.E. Greville, Generalized Inverse: Theory and Applications (New-York: Springer Verlag, 2003), p. 400. [Google Scholar]
- P. Khargonekar, A. Tikku, Randomized algorithms for robust control analysis and synthesis have polynomial complexity, In Proceedings IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 3470-3475 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- P. Gahinet, P. Apkarian, A Linear Matrix Inequality Approach to Control, Int. J. Ro-bust and Nonlinear Contr., pp. 421-448 (1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.