MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- V.N Poduraev, Cutting Hard-to-Work Materials: A University Textbook (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Erenkov, V.V. Zaev, D.V. Kartelev, Effect of prior deformation of polymer materials on surface layer quality for turned objects, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, v.45(1-2), рр.105-108 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Erenkov, A.G. Ivakhnenko, O.V. Anikeeva, and A.V. Oleinik, Stable Turning of Fluoroplastic Workpieces, Russian Engineering Research, v. 40 (2), pp. 133–136 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kartashov, B. Tsoi and A.M. Shevelev, Structural-Statistical Kinetics of Polymer Failure (Khimiya, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tager, Physical Chemistry of Polymers (Khimiya , Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Dynamic synthesis of technological equipment for the manufacture of precision articles, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, v. 51(7), pp. 445-451 A.G. Ivakhnenko, V.V. Kuts, A.Yu Altukhov., E.O. Ivakhnenko, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Askadskii, Yu.I. Matveev, Chemical Structure and Physical Properties of Polymers (Khimiya, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.