MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- F. Brasser, K.B. Rasmussen, A.R. Sadeghi, G. Tsudik, Remote attestation for low-end embedded devices: The prover’s perspective, in Proceedings of 53nd ACM/EDAC/IEEE Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, TX, 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Preschern, A.J. Hörmer, N. Kajtazovic, C. Kreiner, Software-Based Remote Attestation for Safety-Critical Systems, in Proceedings of 2013 IEEE Sixth International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation Workshops, Luxembourg, 8-12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Desnitsky, A. Chechulin, I. Kotenko, Levshun D., M. Kolomeec, Combined Design Technique for Secure Embedded Devices Exemplified by a Perimeter Protection System, SPIIRAS Proceedings, 48, 5-31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ho, M. Wright, Distributed Detection of Sensor Worms Using Sequential Analysis and Remote Software Attestations, IEEE Access, 5, 680-695 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Srinivasan, P. Dasgupta, T. Gohad, Software Based Remote Attestation for OS Kernel and User Applications, in Proceedings of IEEE Third International Conference on Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust and IEEE Third International Conference on Social Computing, Boston, MA, 1048-1055 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Santra, S.K. Peddoju, A.K. Bhattacharjee, A. Khan, Design and Analysis of a Modified Remote Attestation Protocol, in Proceedings of IEEE Trustcom/BigDataSE/ICESS, Sydney, NSW, 578-585 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. AbuHmed, N. Nyamaa, D. Nyang, Software-Based Remote Code Attestation in Wireless Sensor Network, in Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM 2009), Honolulu, HI, 1-8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Xiangying, C. Yanhui, Dynamic Remote Attestation Based on Concerns, in Proceedings of 8th International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design (ISCID), Hangzhou, 76-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fu, X. Peng, TPM-based remote attestation for Wireless Sensor Networks, Tsinghua Science and Technology, 21(3), 312-321 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tan, G. Tsudik, S. Jha, MTRA: Multiple-tier remote attestation in IoT networks, in Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS), Las Vegas, NV, 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Song, G.A. Fink, S. Jeschke, Secure Registration and Remote Attestation of IoT Devices Joining the Cloud: The Stack4Things Case of Study, Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations, Principles, and Applications, 1, Wiley-IEEE Press, 137-156 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Azadiabad, H. Pedram, M.R. Abbasy, Scalable protocol for remote integrity attestation of cloud based distributed services, in Proceedings of IEEE 8th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), Astana, 1-5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramachandran, H. Lutfiyya, A remote attestation infrastructure for verifying the application of software updates, in Proceedings of IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM), Lisbon, 317-325 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Desnitsky, I. Kotenko, Expert Knowledge based Design and Verification of Secure Systems with Embedded Devices, in Proceedings of 4rd IFIP International Workshop on Security and Cognitive Informatics for Homeland Defense (SeCIHD 2014), Fribourg, Switzerland, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Vol. 8708, Springer-Verlag, 194-210 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, L. Wang, Y. You, L. Yi, A Remote-Attestation-Based Extended Hash Algorithm for Privacy Protection, in Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Network, Electronic and Automation (ICCNEA), Xi’an, 254-257 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Xiangying, C. Yanhui, Left full binary hash tree for remote attestation, in Proceedings of IEEE 2nd International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (ICSIP), Singapore, 385-390 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Syed, S. Jan, S. Musa, J. Ali, Providing efficient, scalable and privacy preserved verification mechanism in remote attestation, in Proceedings of International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICICTM), Kuala Lumpur, 236-245 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiperberg, A. Resh, N.J. Zaidenberg, Remote Attestation of Software and Execution-Environment in Modern Machines, in Proceedings of IEEE 2nd International Conference on Cyber Security and Cloud Computing, New York, NY, 335-341 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang, K.E. Guo, J. Li, The remote attestation design based on the identity and attribute certificates, in Proceedings of 11th International Computer Conference on Wavelet Actiev Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP), Chengdu, 325-330 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Francillon, Q. Nguyen, K.B. Rasmussen, G. Tsudik, A minimalist approach to Remote Attestation, in Proceedings of Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), Dresden, 1-6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Luo, W. Liu, Y. Luo, A. Ruan, Q. Shen, Z. Wu, Partial Attestation: Towards Cost-Effective and Privacy-Preserving Remote Attestations, in Proceedings of IEEE Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA, Tianjin, 152-159 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, S. Wang, An Efficient and Flexible Dynamic Remote Attestation Method, in Proceedings of Ninth International Conference on Broadband and Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications, Guangdong, 239-246 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Meng, Y. He, Q. Zhang, Remote Attestation for Custom-built Software, in Proceedings of International Conference on Networks Security, Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing, Wuhan, Hubei, 374-377 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Desnitsky, I. Kotenko, Modeling and Analysis of IoT Energy Resource Exhaustion Attacks, in Proceedings of 11th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing (IDC’2017), Intelligent Distributed Computing XI, Studies in Computational Intelligence, Springer-Verlag, vol.737, Belgrade, Serbia, 263-270 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.