MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- The strategy of Kazakhstan. https://strategy2050.kz/ru/news/51190/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Blum. The future of 3D printing to 2025, (2015). http://www.smitherspira.com/news/2015/june/3d-print-market-expected-to-reach-$49b-by-2025 (accessed September 4, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Muhamadeeva. Implementation issues of additive technologies. International journal of engineering sciences & research technology № 5(2): India (2016). –Р. 564-568. [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Mukhamadeyeva. Problems of introduction of innovative technologies 3D-printing in Kazakhstan. International Journal of Current Research/ Vol.9, Issue, 11, (2017). - p. 60443-60447 [Google Scholar]
- 2018: Top additive manufacturing. https://www.3dprintingmedia.network/2018-top-additive-highlights/ [Google Scholar]
- 3D Printing 2019-2029: Technologies, Markets, Players. https://www.giiresearch.com/report/ix270840-3d-printing-technologies-markets-players [Google Scholar]
- How much gold is left in Kazakhstan.https://prodengi.kz/publikacii/skolko-zolota-ostalos-v-kazahstane/ [Google Scholar]
- In Kazakhstan, under favorable conditions, gold will remain a tool for investment for a long time. https://online.zakon.kz/Document/?doc_id=30498094 [Google Scholar]
- Jewelry becomes an expensive pleasure for Kazakhstanis https://kursiv.kz/news/otraslevye-temy/2019-11/chto-proiskhodit-s-yuvelirnoy-otraslyu-kazakhstana [Google Scholar]
- Digital technologies in jewelry production https://collegefaberge.mskobr.ru/files/4_stud_konf.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Muhamadeeva. Research and development of additive technology in industrial manufacturing of new products in Kazakhstan. International Journal of Engineering Research and Generic Science (IJERGS) vol. 2, Issue-5. (2016)–p. 19-28. [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Muhamadeyeva. Сomputer aided design system in the education process of competitive professionals. Global Science and Innovation” Materials of the V international scientific conference, Chicago, USA. (2015).–p. 353-355. [Google Scholar]
- R. M Muhamadeeva. Research and development of additive technology in industrial manufacturing of new products in Kazakhstan. International journal of research –GRANTHAALAYAH, Vol.7 (Iss.2): (2019).–p. 121-133 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Mukhamadeyeva. Development prospects of introduction of innovative technologies 3dprinting in Kazakhstan // 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 709 № 044080 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.