MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- E. Routh, The advanced part of a treatise on the dynamics of a system of rigid bodies, Macmillan and Co, London (1884) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lyapunov, The General Problem of the Stability of Motion, (A. T. Fuller trans.), Taylor & Francis, London (1992) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chetaev, Stability of motion, Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1950) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bolotin, Dynamic stability of elastic systems, Gostehizdat, Moscow (1956) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mironova, L. Kondratenko, Method for the study of dynamic characteristics in the mechanisms of motion transmission, Journal of Vibroengineering Procedia, v. 25, pp. 214-219 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Anuryev, Directory of designer of the machine builder, v. 3. Mechanical Engineering, Moscow (1980) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kondratenko, Calculation of vibrations in parts and components of machines, Sputnik, Moscow (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sedov, Continuum mechanics, v. 1, 2. Nedra, Moscow (1970) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mironova, L. Kondratenko, Mathematical modeling of the processing of holes on CNC machines, Materials Today: Proceedings, v. 19(5) pp. 2354-2357 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mironova, L. Kondratenko, V. Terekhov, On Issue of Verifying New Method for Studying Dynamics of Deep Hole Machining, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, v. 2, pp. 151-162 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kondratenko, L. Mironova, V. Dmitriev, Loss of stability of open two-link mechanisms. Vibroengineering Procedia, v. 25, pp. 220-225 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Prokofiev, Axial piston adjustable hydraulic drive, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969) [Google Scholar]
- E. Popov, Applied theory of control processes in nonlinear systems, FML, Moscow (1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.