MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Tarasenko Yu P, Tsareva I N, Berdnik O.B 2011 Structural-phase state and mechanical properties of high-pressure turbine blade material after destruction Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Technical science (Penza) 3 pp 160-165 [Google Scholar]
- Tarasenko Yu P, Tsareva I.N, Berdnik O.B 2012 Optimization of regime of heat treatment for extending the life of turbine blades for high-pressure Materials Science, 5 pp 24-29 [Google Scholar]
- Milman Y.V, Golovanov B.A, Chugunova S.I 1992 Plasticity Characteristics obtained when measuring hardness (Kiev) 25 p [Google Scholar]
- GOST (Stat Standard system) 8233-56 Steel. The standards of the microstructure 12 p [Google Scholar]
- Zubchenko A.S, Koloskov M.M, Kashirsky Yu V and others 2003 Vintage of steels and alloys (Moscow) 784 p [Google Scholar]
- Maslenkov S.B Heat 1983 Resistant steels and alloys (Moscow) 192 p [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.