MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- S. Fahy, C. Kittel, S.G. Louie Electromagnetic screening by metals American Journal of Physics, November 1988, 56:11(11), [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Iosif, M.A. Costea Ecrane electromagnetice multistrat pentru aparatura electronica / Electrotehnica, Electronica, Automatica, 2014, 62 (3), 96. [Google Scholar]
- Modelling and testing the electromagnetic near field shielding effectiveness achieved by woven fabrics with conductive yarns IR Rădulescu, E Visileanu, I Pătru, L Surdu, M Costea, V Voicu Industria Textila 69 (3), 169-176 [Google Scholar]
- Pozar, D.M. Microwave engineering / John Wiley & Sons, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Boiprav O.V., Bogush N.V., Lynkou L.M. Radioshielding properties of composites based on titanium dioxide. Doklady BGUIR. 2017, Vol.110 (8), pp. 67-72.(in Russia) [Google Scholar]
- Abasov R.K. The use of carbon materials in the shielding of electromagnetic fields / Polytechnic youth magazine. 2016. No. 5. p. 1-9. (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Belousova, A.M.A. Mohamed, M.S.Kh. Al-Mahdawi, А.M. Prudnik Flexible electromagnetic radiation shields based on carbon-containing glued compounds Doklady BGUIR. 2017, Vol. 110, Nо. 8, pp. 73-78. [Google Scholar]
- Yakimov A.N., Andreev P.G., Knyazev V.V. Modeling the propagation of electromagnetic waves in a room, taking into account the influence of local objects / “MAGAZINE OF RADIO ELECTRONICS” N 2, 2015, p. 8 (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
- Grundlagen der Radartechnik https://www.radartutorial.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Legkiy, N.M., Sabirov, T.R. Advanced Phased Array Antenna (PAA) Research Journal of Applied Sciences 11(11), pp. 1313-1316, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Legkiy N.M., Unchenko I.V. Formation of the direction diagram in phased antenna array. Rossiyskiy tekhnologicheskiy zhurnal (Russian Technological Journal). 2019; 7(2): pp. 29-38. (in Russ.). [Google Scholar]
- Voskresensky D.I., Gostyukhin V.L., Maksimov V.M., Ponomarev L.I. Microwave Devices and Antennas / Ed. prof. DI. Voskresensky. Ed. 3rd Radio engineering Moscow 2008 (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.