MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Vitcovsky I.V., Konev A.N., Shorkin V.S., Kzaev N.D., Rusanov A.E., Khoroshikh V.M. and Leonov S.L. Adhesion energy estimation of some composite materials // Plasma Devices and Operations.–2003.–V. 11(2).–p. 81–87. [Google Scholar]
- Shorkin VS, Frolenkova L.Yu., Azarov AS Taking into account the influence of the triple interaction of medium particles on the surface and adhesion properties of solids // Materials Science. - 2011. - No. 2. - P. 2 - 7. [Google Scholar]
- Vitkovsky I.V., Konev A.N., Shorkin V.S., Yakushina S.I. Theoretical estimation of the discontinuity of the adhesive contact of the elements of the liquid metal blanket of a thermonuclear reactor // Journal of technical physics, 2007. - V. 77. - Issue 6. - p. 28 - 33. [Google Scholar]
- Shorkin V.S., Batishchev A.N., Kuznetsov Yu.A. Analysis of the stress state of wear-resistant coatings of restored parts // Mechanization and electrification of agriculture, 2003. –No. 3. - p. 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Zimon AD Adhesion of films and coatings. - M .: Chemistry, 1977.352 p. [Google Scholar]
- Partensky MB Self-consistent electronic theory of a metallic surface // Uspekhi fizicheskikh nauk. - 1979. - T. 128. - Issue. 1. - S. 69 - 106. [Google Scholar]
- Vakilov AN, Mamonova MV, Prudnikov VV Adhesion of metals and semiconductors in the framework of dielectric formalism // Solid State Physics. - 1997. - T. 39. - No. 6. - p. 964-967. [Google Scholar]
- Kuvshinskii EV, Aero EL Continual theory of asymmetric elasticity. Taking into account internal rotation // FTT. - 1963. –T. 5.– Iss. 9. –C. 251 - 264. [Google Scholar]
- Novatsky V. Theory of elasticity. - M .: Mir, 1975 .-- 872 p. [Google Scholar]
- Romashin SN, Sedov AV, Khoroshilova MV, Shorkin VS Influence of the electrostatic field on the mechanical properties of a dielectric // Fundamental and applied problems of technology and technology. - 2012. - No. 1 (291). - S. 3 - 9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.