MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- B. Cantor, I.T.H. Chang, P. Knight, A.J.B. Vincent, Microstructural development in equiatomic multicomponent alloys, Materials Science and Engineering: A : Elsevier, 375, pp. 213–218 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Otto, The influences of temperature and microstructure on the tensile properties of a CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy / F. Otto, A. Dlouhy, H. Bei, Acta Material, vol. 61, pp. 2628-2638 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C-M. Lin, H-L. Tsai, Equilibrium phase of high-entropy FeCoNiCrCu0.5 alloy at elevated temperature, J Alloys Compd., Vol. 489, pp. 619-622 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M-R. Chen, S-J. Lin, J-W. Yeh, M-H. Chuang, S-K. Chen, Y-S. Huang, Effect of vanadium addition on the microstructure, hardness, and wear resistance of Al0.5CoCrCuFeNi high-entropy alloy, Metall Mater Trans, vol. A 37(5), pp. 1363-1369 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuznetsov, D.G. Shaysultanov, N.D. Stepanov, G.A. Salishchev, O.N. Senkov, Tensile properties of an AlCrCuNiFeCo high-entropy alloy in as-cast and wrought conditions, Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 533, pp. 107-118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Yeh, Recent progress in high-entropy alloys, Annales de Chimie Science des Material, vol. 31, pp. 633-648 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Karpets, O.M. Maliuchenko, Properties of a multicomponent high-entropy alloy AlCrFeCoNi doped with copper, Problems of friction and wear, vol. 2., pp. 103-111 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, T.T. Zuo, Z. Tang, M.C. Gao, K.A. Dahmen, P.K. Liaw, Z-P. Lu, Microstructures and properties of high-entropy alloys, Progress in Materials Science, vol. 61, pp. 1-93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Lu, H. Wang, M.W. Chen, I. Baker, J.W. Yeh, An assessment on the future development of high-entropy alloys: Summary from a recent workshop, Intermetallic, vol. 66, pp. 67-76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Pogrebnjak, A.A. Bagdasaryan, I.V. Yakushchenko, V.M. Beresnev, The structure and properties of high-entropy alloys and nitride coatings based on them, Russian Chemical Reviews, Rev. 83 (11), pp. 1027-1061 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Firstov, Superhard coatings from high-entropy alloys, Science and innovation, Vol. 9, pp. 32-39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. He, The Phase Evolution and Property of FeCoCrNiAlTix High-Entropy Alloying Coatings on Q253 via Laser Cladding, Coatings, Vol.7, pp. 157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kadyrmetov, D.A. Popov, A.V. Vikulin, V.I. Voronetsky, R.V. Stegantsev Prospects of obtaining multicomponent coatings by atmospheric plasma spraying, Voronezh scientific and technical Bulletin, Vol. 4 (26), pp. 46-54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kadyrmetov, S.N. Sharifullin, A.S. Pustovalov,Mathematical modeling of plasma deposition and hardening of coatings-switched electrical parameters, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 669 012052: VII Conference on Low Temperature Plasma in the Processes of Functional Coating Preparation IOP Publishing, pp. 1-5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.