MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- S.N. Larin, V.N. Chudin, A.A. Pasynkov, Upsetting of edge thickening on housings under non-stationary viscoplastic deformation, Non-ferrous metals, v7, pp. 88-78. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pasynkov, Upsetting of a flange on pipeline parts during viscoplastic unsteady deformation, Forging and stamping production, Metal forming (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- P. Springer, U. Prahl, Characterisation of mechanical behavior of 18CrNiMo7-6 steel with and without under warm forging conditions through processing maps analysis, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 237, pp. 216-234. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhengyang Cai, Min Wan, Zhigang Liu, Xiangdong Wu, Bolin Ma, Cheng Cheng, Thermal-mechanical behaviors of dual-phase steel sheet under warm-forming conditions, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 126, pp. 79-94. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Verena Krusel, Peter Birnbaum, Andreas Kunke, Rafael Wertheim, Metastable material conditions for forming of sheet metal parts combined with thermomechanical treatment, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 65, pp. 301-304. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Aksenov, E.N. Chumachenko, A.V. Kolesnikov, S.A. Osipov, Determination of optimal gas forming conditions from free bulging tests at constant pressure, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 217, pp. 158-164. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kyung-Hun Leea, Byung-Min Kim, Advanced feasible forming condition for reducing ring spreads in radial–axial ring rolling International, Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 76 pp 21-32. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Malinin, Creep in metal processing, Mechanical Engineering, 216 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pasynkov, O.I. Boriskin, S.N. Larin, Theoretical studies of the procedure of isothermal expansion of pipes from difficult-to-form non-ferrous alloys under short-term creep mode, Non-ferrous metals, 2, pp. 74-78. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Larin, A.A. Pasynkov, Analysis of forming properties during the isothermal upsetting of cylindrical workpieces in the viscous-plasticity mode, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 441, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Alves, R.M. Afonso, C.M.A. Silva, P.A.F. Martins, Boss forming of annular flanges in thin-walled tubes, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 250, pp. 182-189. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Polukhin, G.Ya. Gun, A.M. Galkin, Resistance to plastic deformation of metals and alloys, Metallurgy, 488 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Su-Hai Hsiang, Chao-Shun Liao, Study on hot extrusion of tubes, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 63, pp. 254-259 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Lokesh Vendra, Sunkulp Goel, Nikhil Kumar, R. Jayaganthan, A study on fracture toughness and strain rate sensitivity of severely deformed Al 6063 alloys processed by multiaxial forging and rolling at cryogenic temperature, Materials Science and Engineering, 68616, pp. 82-92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Junquan Yu, Guoqun Zhao, Liang Chen, Analysis of longitudinal weld seam defects and investigation of solid-state bonding criteria in porthole die extrusion process of aluminum alloy profiles, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 237, pp. 31-47. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.