MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- F.U.A. Shaikh, Effect of Cracking on Corrosion of Steel in Concrete, International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 12, p. 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Tope, F. Nigeria, A Contemporary Review of the Effects of Corrosion of Damaged Concrete Cover on the Structural Performance of Concrete Structure Using CFRP Strengthened Corroded Beam, Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST), vol. 1, 3, pp. 91-99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Yartsev, A.N. Nikolyukin, T.M. Pluzhnikova, Assessment and Modeling of Bond Strength of Corroded Reinforcement in Concrete Structures, Advanced Materials and Technologies, 3, pp. 70-82 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rybakov, K.G. Kozinetc, N.I. Vatin, V.Z. Velichkin, V.I. Korsun, Lightweight steel concrete structures technology with foam fiber-cement sheets, Magazine of Civil Engineering, vol. 82, 6, pp. 103-111 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sanri Karapinar, Effects of Coatings Containing Organic Ashes on the Corrosion Performance of Reinforcements, Advances in Civil Engineering, 2019, p. 8353678 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Binici, H. Zengin, G. Zengin, F. Yasarer, The use of pumice as a coating for the reinforcement of steel against corrosion and concrete abrasions, Corrosion Science, vol. 50, 8, pp. 2140-2148 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, Protection of steel reinforcement for concrete - A review, Corrosion Reviews, vol. 16, 4, pp. 317-358 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jiang, X. Cheng, Anti-corrosion zinc phosphate coating on building steel via a facile one-step brushing method, Electrochemistry Communications, 109, p. 106596 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.S.N.S. Narayanan, Surface pretreatment by phosphate conversion coatings - A review, Reviews on Advanced Materials Science, vol. 9, 2, pp. 130-177 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Van Phuong, K. Lee, D. Chang, M. Kim, S. Lee, S. Moon, Zinc phosphate conversion coatings on magnesium alloys: A review, Metal and Materials International, vol. 19, 2, pp. 273-281 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jiang, Z. Gao, H. Pan, X. Cheng, The initiation and formation of a double-layer phosphate conversion coating on steel, Electrochemistry Communications, 114, p. 106676 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, Q. Yu, C. Yang, H. Chen, G. Xie, J. Guo, Innovative cleaner production for steel phosphorization using Zn-Mn phosphating solution, Journal of. Cleaner Production, vol. 18, 10, pp. 1040-1044 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Burokas, A. Martushene, A. Ruchinskene, A. Sudavichyus, G. Bikul’chyus, Deposition of amorphous phosphate coatings on aluminum, Protection of Metals, vol. 42, 4, pp. 339-344 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bikulčius, O. Girčiene, A. Martušiene, E. Matulionis, The corrosion behaviour of electrochemical Zn coated with conversion chromate and phosphate films in concrete, Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing, vol. 80, 4, pp. 113-115 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanov, Phosphating of Carbon Steels in Solutions Containing Zinc and Zinc-Manganese Phosphates, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 374, p. 012033 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Andrew, S.G. Clarke, E.E. Longhurst, The protective properties of various phosphate coatings on steel, Journal of Applied Chemistry, vol. 4, 11, pp. 581-595 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.H.S.B. Teixeira, E.A. Alvarenga, W.L. Vasconcelos, V.F.C. Lins, Effect of porosity of phosphate coating on corrosion resistance of galvanized and phosphated steels Part II: Evaluation of corrosion resistance, Materials and Corrosion, vol. 62, 9, pp. 853-860 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ptacek, F. Dalard, J.J. Rameau, Iron phosphating in a trichloroethylene solution, Surface and Coatings Technology, 82, pp. 277-283 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Kropacheva, T.S. Devyatkina, N.A. Skornyakova, S.I. Saunina, Deposition and Properties of Phosphate Coatings on Galvanized Steel, Protection of Metals, 39, pp. 325-328 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fedosov, V. Roumyantseva, V. Konovalova, Phosphate coatings as a way to protect steel reinforcement from corrosion, MATEC Web Conferences, 298, p. 00126 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Pu, Y. Yao, L. Wang, X. Shi, J. Luo, Y. Xie, The investigation of pH threshold value on the corrosion of steel reinforcement in concrete, Computers and Concrete, vol. 19, 3, pp. 257-262 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.