MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A.E. Balanovsky, Plasma surface hardening of metal (ISTU publishing house, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Leshchinsky, S.S. Samotokin, I.I. Pirch, V.I. Komar, Plasma surface hardening (K.: Tehnika, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Ilyushchenko, A.I. Shevtsov, V.A. Okovity, G.F. Gromyko, Processes of formation of gas-thermal coatings and their modeling (Minsk: Belarus. Navuka, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Zhachkin, G.I. Trifonov, M.N. Krasnova, N.A. Penkov, Modeling the kinematics of the plasma spraying on the figurine surface, Proceedings of GOSNITI, v. 128, pp. 133-139 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Puzryakov, Theoretical bases of technology of plasma spraying, (M.: MGTU name of N.E. Bauman, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kravchenko, A.F. Puzryakov, V.M. Korneev [et al.], Technological processes in the technical service of machinery and equipment, (Moscow: INFRA–M, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Trifonov, S.Yu. Zhachkin, M.N. Krasnova, Automation of computational modules to estimate the parameters of plasma spraying, Innovative technologies and equipment of machine-building complex. Interuniversity collection of scientific papers, vol. 19, pp 34-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Zhachkin, G.I. Trifonov, S.V. Nelysov, Mathematical modeling of the deposition of composite coatings by plasma spraying, Virtual modeling, prototyping and industrial design: proceedings of the IV International scientific and practical conference. Tambov: TSTU publishing House, vol. 4, pp. 63-69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Zhachkin, G.I. Trifonov, N.A. Penkov, Modeling the process of deposition of composite coatings based on chromium, Virtual modeling, prototyping and industrial design: proceedings of the IV International scientific and practical conference. Tambov: TSTU publishing House, vol. 4, pp. 59-63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Trifonov, Features of modeling parameters of plasma deposition for parts of aircraft, International scientific and practical journal «Engineering solutions and innovations» vol. 1(10), pp. 31-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.