MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Larin, VV Theory of motion of all-wheel drive wheeled machines: textbook / VV Larin. - M.: Publishing house of MSTU im. N.E.Bauman, 2010. - 391. Yaskevich, Z. Leading bridges / Z. Yaskevich –Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1985. –595 p. [Google Scholar]
- Design of car transmissions: Handbook / Under total. ed. A.I. Grishkevich. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1984, - 272 p. [Google Scholar]
- Modeling of vehicle systems: Textbook / М.М. Zhileikin, G.O. Kotiev. - M.: Publishing house of MSTU im. N.E. Bauman, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sosnin D.A. Electrical, electronic and autotronic equipment for cars (Avtotronika-3): Textbook for universities. M.: SOLON-PRESS, 2010, 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov Yu.A., Mukhanov A.V. Electronic and microprocessor control systems for cars: a textbook. - SPb.: Publishing house “Lan”, 2012. - 624 p.: ill. [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of electric drive: textbook / А.B. Krasovsky. - Moscow: Publishing house of MSTU im. N.E. Bauman, 2015. - 405,  p.: ill. [Google Scholar]
- Reshetov DN, Machine parts: A textbook for students of mechanical engineering universities. - 4th ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1989.—496 p .: ill. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51815-2001. Quadricycles. General technical requirements: introduced. 01.07.2002. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 2001.–12 p. [Google Scholar]
- R 52008-2003. Four-wheeled off-road motor vehicles. General technical requirements: introduced. 01.01.2004. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 2003.—19 [Google Scholar]
- V.V., Pozdeev A.V., Diakov A.S. Research and testing complex for analysis of vehicle suspension units // Procedia Engineering. 2015. Vol. 129. p. 465-470. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2015.12.15 [Google Scholar]
- Kotiev G.O., Padalkin B.V., Kartashov A.B., Dyakov A.S. Designs and development of Russian scientific schools in the field of cross-country ground vehicles building // ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2017. Vol. 1 № 4. p. 1064-1071. [Google Scholar]
- Kotiev G.O., Diakov A.S. Advanced development and testing of off-road vehicle // DEStech Transactions on COMPUTER SCIENCE and ENGINEERING. 2017 2nd International Conference on Computer, Mechatronics and Electronic Engineering (CMEE 2017) pp. 464-467. ISBN: 978-1-60595-532-2. DOI 10.12783/dtcse/cmee2017/20021. [Google Scholar]
- Diakov A.S., Kotiev G.O. Establishment of production of special wheel and track technology for extreme natural-climate conditions of the Arctic // MATEC Web of Conferences Volume 224, 30 October 2018, article number 02096 DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201822402096 [Google Scholar]
- Diakov A.S., Novikov V.V., Pozdeev A.V. The main directions of the development of snowmobiles in the Russian Federation// MATEC Web of Conferences Volume 224, 30 October 2018, article number 02080 DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201822402080 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Chumakov, K.V. Chernyshov, V.V. Novikov, A.S. Diakov and A.S. Suchenina. Mathematical model of motor vehicle air suspension with a combined damping system. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1177 (2019) 012049. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/1177/1/012049. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Klubnichkin, A.S. Dyakov, E.E. Klubnichkin, A.Yu. Zakharov, U.Sh. Vakhidov , A.S. Suchenina and I.V. Basmanov. Experimental evaluation of speed and brake properties of domestic and foreign made utility terrain vehicles. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1177 (2019) 012048. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/1177/1/012048. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Klubnichkin, A.S. Dyakov, E.E. Klubnichkin, A.Yu. Zakharov, U. Sh. Vakhidov, A.S. Suchenina and I.V. Basmanov. Experimental evaluation of stability and controllability of domestic and foreign made utility terrain vehicles. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1177 (2019) 012045. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/1177/1/012045. [Google Scholar]
- https://emrax.com/e-motors/emrax-208/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.emdrive-mobility.com/portfolio/emdrive-500/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.simacosrl.it/prodotti/dc-24v/ [Google Scholar]
- https://marco-pumps.shop/marco-upx-c-12v-chem-pump-15-l-min-ss-aisi-316-24-volt-16404113/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.