MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- B.P. Zagorodskikh, V.P. Lyalyakin, P.A. Plotnikov, Repair and regulation of fuel equipment for automotive and combine diesels (Moscow, FGNU “Rosinformagrotech”, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Varnakov, A.N. Eremeev, Operational methods for improving the performance of tractor diesels (Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk state agricultural Academy, v. 11, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Varnakov, A.N. Eremeev, D.V. Varnakov, Operational methods for improving the performance of diesel engines (Repair. Recovery. Modernization, v. 10, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Abramov, A.V. Morozov, A.O. Koshkina, S.N. Petryakov, Ju.V. Nuretdinova, The cleaning process model of diesel fuel in an electric field (Matec web of conferences, The proceedings international conference on modern trends in manufacturing technologies and equipment: Mechanical engineering and materials science, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Eremeev, K.R. Kundrotas, A.V. Khramkova, A.Yu. Kundrotene, Improving the efficiency of assessing the technical condition of plunger pairs, Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk state agricultural Academy, v. 4, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Varnakov, A.N. Eremeev, O.N. Filimonova, V.I. Zhiganov, M.E. Dezhatkin, D.V. Varnakov, V.I. Kurdyumov, Device for evaluating the technical condition of plunger pairs (Patent RU 2244152 C2, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.