MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Zhankaziev S.V. Intellektual’nye transportnye sistemy [Intelligent Transport Systems]. Moscow, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Novikov A., Novikov I., Katunin A., Shevtsova A. Adaptation capacity of the traffic lights control system (TSCS) as to changing parameters of traffic flows within intellectual transport systems (ITS) / in the book: Transportation Research Procedia 2017. pp. 455-462. [Google Scholar]
- Shevcova A.G., Mochalina Ju.A. Review of new technical means of road traffic management // Alternative energy sources in the transport and technological complex: problems and prospects of rational use., 2015, T. 2. № 2. pp. 672-677. [Google Scholar]
- Bellemans T., De Moor B., De Schutter B. Model predictive control for ramp metering of motorway traffic: a case study. Control Engineering Practice. 2006. Т. 14. № 7. pp. 757-767. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng P., McDonald M. Evaluation of effects of ramp metering on merging operations. Transportation Research Record. 2007. № 2012. pp. 105-112. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Q., Khoo H.L. A pareto-optimization approach for a fair ramp metering. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. 2010. Т. 18. № 4. pp. 489-506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gorelov A.M., Vlasov A.A. Managing entrances on highways // Science and technology in the road industry, 2015, № 1 (71). pp. 15-17. [Google Scholar]
- Burlutskaya A.G., Shevcova A.G.Concept of development of the “Smart city” system in the transport industry // Organization and road safety, 2019. pp. 298-301. [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service [Federal State Statistics Service]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/transport/ [Google Scholar]
- Shevcova A.G., Burlutskaya A.G., Vasileva V.V.Introduction of intelligent transport system ramp metering in the city of Belgorod// World of transport and technological machines, 2018, №4 (63). pp. 42-48 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.