MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Guloyan Yu A 2003 Technology of glass and glassware (Vladimir: Transit-X ) p 480 [Google Scholar]
- Levitin L.Ya, Litvin V.I, Tokarev V.D, Yachevskii A.V 2012 Increase of glass manufacturing efficiency using cullet in float-glass production J. Steklo and Ceramics 69 pp 143–145 [Google Scholar]
- Fedorova V.A 2010 Modern problems of obtaining high-transparency glasses J. Steklo and Ceramics 67 pp 82–85 [Google Scholar]
- Atkarskaya A.B, Zaitseva M.I 2005 Redox Equilibrium of Iron in Silicate Glasses J. Steklo and Ceramics 62 pp 304–307 [Google Scholar]
- Kiyan V.I, Atkarskaya A.B 2006 Dynamics of the redox state of the melt in the continuous production of clear glass J. Steklo and Ceramics 63 pp 249–253 [Google Scholar]
- Fedorova V.A 2000 Combined Evaluation of the Role of Impurities and Small Additives in Glass Production J. Steklo and Ceramics 57 pp 272–274 [Google Scholar]
- Zhernovaya N.V, Min’ko N.I, Onishchuk V.I, Mel’nikova L.I 2000 Effect of the redox potential of the glass batch and cullet on the tinting of industrially produced glass containing iron oxides J. Steklo and Ceramics 57 pp 84–86 [Google Scholar]
- Agureev S.A, Levitin L.Ya, Tokarev V.D 2014 Efficient Control Regimes for the Thermal and Technological Process of Glassmaking in Tank Furnaces for Float-Glass Production J. Steklo and Ceramics 70 pp 347–349 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.