MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Elect. fund of leg. & regul. tech. doc. / ODM 218.2.020-2012 Method. recom. for asses. the throughput of roads. - Access mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200092512. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurenkov, O. Pokrovskaya, M. Anastasov, M. Sokolov, A. Bochkov. Study of the current state of the transport infrastructure of road and rail transport of the Russian Federation, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1–5 October 2019, Kislovodsk, Russia, 698, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Babin, M. Buda, J. Majercak. Terminals for Transportation of Dangerous Goods, in Proceedings of 16th, International Conference on Transport. 25-26 October 2012, Kaunas, Lithuania (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Recom. for the design of stations. - M: Cent. Res. Instit. of Urban Planning, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Hoare Ch. Interacting sequential processes. Mir (1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivankova, A. Burakova. Determination of the throughput of stations taking into ac-count the capacity of track development, in Proceedings Modern technologies. System analysis (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Miloslavskaya, E. Plotnikova. Сurrent situation and optimization of inland water-way infrastructure financing. in Proceedings Transport Problems, 13, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodrigue. The Geography of Transport Systems. London and New York: Taylor & Fran-cis (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Majercakova, P. Majercak, J. Majercak. Logistics and New Trends in Supply Chain Management in Times of Economic Crisis, in the 3rd International Conference on Education Reform and Management Innovation, ERMI, 05-06 September 2015, Bang-kok, Thailand, 78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mejokh, N. Kapustina, D. Kakhrimanova, A. Safronova, A. Yussuf. Urban Transport and Logistics Infrastructure as an Element of Economic Security in the Region, in Ad-vances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 22–27 May 2020, Novosibirsk, Russia (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Egorov, N. Pilipchuk, I. Khmelev, V. Shatokhin, A. Kovkin. World experience in the development of container traffic, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and En-gineering, 1–5 October 2019, Kislovodsk, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudlac, V. Stefancova, J. Majercak. Using the Saaty Method and the FMEA Method for Evaluation of Constraints in Logistics Chain, in 10th International Scientific Con-ference on Transportation Science and Technology, 04-05 May 2017, Vilnius, Lithuania (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerčák, P. Majerčák. The impact of the dynamics of a train ride in a curve and its effect on a superstructure, in Transportation Research Procedia, 29-31 May 2019, Novy Smokovec, 40, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gasparik, V. Luptak, P. Mesko, P. Kurenkov. Methodology for assessing transport connections on the integrated transport network. Komunikacie, 19, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.