MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- J. Majercak, S. Kudlac, M. Panak. Sustainable and Economically Efficient Five-point Supply Chain Management, in Proceedings of the 20th International Scientific Conference on Transport Means, 5-7 October 2016, Kaunas, Lithuania (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Egorov, N. Pilipchuk, I. Khmelev, V. Shatokhin, A. Kovkin. World experience in the development of container traffic, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1–5 October 2019, Kislovodsk, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Persianov, E. Rudakova, A. Safronova, N. Pilipchuk. Trends in the Development of Corporate Ethics in the Company “DHL” and JSC “Russian Railways” in the Current Socio-Economic Conditions. in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 22–27 May 2020, Novosibirsk, Russia, 2, 1116 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pokrovskaya, N. Reshetko, M. Kirpicheva, A. Lipatov, D. Mustafin The study of logistics risks in optimizing the company’s transportation process. in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1–5 October 2019, Kislovodsk, Russia, 698, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pokrovskaya, R. Fedorenko, E. Khramtsova. Formation Of Transport And Storage Systems. International Scientific Conference “Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development”. (GCPMED), 06–08 December 2018, Samara, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurenkov, O. Pokrovskaya, M. Anastasov, M. Sokolov, A. Bochkov. Study of the current state of the transport infrastructure of road and rail transport of the Russian Federation, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1–5 October 2019, Kislovodsk, Russia, 698, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kurbatova, P. Kurenkov, A. Safronova, Yu. Tanaino. Selection of optimal supply schemes, in XII International Scientific Conference on Agricultural Machinery Industry, 10–13 September 2019, Rostov-on-Don, Russia (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gasparik, V. Luptak, P. Mesko, P. Kurenkov. Methodology for assessing transport connections on the integrated transport network. Komunikacie, 19, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Majercakova, P. Majercak, J. Majercak. Logistics and New Trends in Supply Chain Management in Times of Economic Crisis, in 3rd International Conference on Education Reform and Management Innovation (ERMI 2015), 05-06 September 2015, Bangkok, Thailand, 78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudlac, V. Stefancova, J. Majercak. Using the Saaty Method and the FMEA Method for Evaluation of Constraints in Logistics Chain, in 10th International Scientific Conference on Transportation Science and Technology. 04-05 May 2017, Vilnius, Lithuania, 187 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurenkov, A. Astafiev, O. Kaplina. Different exegesis of the concepts related to mixed transport. Komunikacie, 18, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerčák, P. Majerčák. The impact of the dynamics of a train ride in a curve and its effect on a superstructure, in Transportation Research Procedia, 29-31 May 2019, Novy Smokovec, 40, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Babin, M. Buda, J. Majercak. Terminals for Transportation of Dangerous Goods, in 16th International Conference on Transport Means, 25-26 October 2012, Kaunas, Lithuania (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Hoare Interacting sequential processes, Moscow, USSR (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.