MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation and Commercialization Trends|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- R. Jia, X. Ran, J. Wu etc, Airport Passenger Flow Prediction Based on XGBoost Algorithm. Journal of civil aviation, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Han, W. Zhou, Four dimensions model for passenger transport hub operation service quality evaluation. Journal of Chang’an University(Natural Science Edition）, 34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wei, Research on the evaluation and optimization of transfer facilities in Railway Comprehensive Passenger Transport Hub. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, B. Han, D. Li, etc, Evaluation Method for the Operation Performance of Urban Rail Transit Hub Based on Simulation Technology. China railway science, 05 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, Z. Jiang, D. Liu, etc, The Multi-objective Optimization Problem of the Comprehensive Passenger Transport Hub Connecting Transport Coordination Scheduling. Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition), 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhao, J. Yao, Evaluation of transfer at high-speed railway passenger terminal based on multi-level extensible method. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Qin. Study on the planning of Ground Acess System for Mega-Airports. Shanghai: Tongji University, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chen, T. He, Higgs Boson Discovery with Boosted Trees. JMLR: Workshop and Conference Proceedings, 42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, X. Wang, etc, Extraction and Analysis of Passenger Flow Features of Airport Terminal Building Based on Information System. Air Freight Business, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Research on Intelligent Comprehensive Evaluation Method in Big Data Environment. Academic Forum, 37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.