MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Warehouse System and Scheduling|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Xia X.K, “Optimization Model and Algorithm Design of Warehouse Operation Based on Large Data,” M.S. thesis, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou, China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yi. “Optimization of Location Assignment in AS/RS,” Modern Manufacturing Engineering, vol. 12, pp. 134-141, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Massimo Bertolini, et al. “ Optimizing Retrieving Performance of an Automated Warehouse for Unconventional Stock Keeping Units,” Elsevier B.V, vol. 39,2019,. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Min, Liu Yu, Zen J.F, RFID Technology System Engineering and Application Guide. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L.J. “ Development of radio frequency identification technology,” Mechanical Management and Development, vol. 24, pp. 89-90, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Gligorije Mirkov “ RFID technology in the function of generating flexible robotic sequences of the FMC,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, vol.41, (12), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- WANG W.J. “ Digital Logistics Warehouse Management System Based on Radio Frequency Identification Technology,” Science Technology and Engineering, vol. 19, (02), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO D.D, YANG J.D, et al. “ Research on digital logistics warehouse inspection based on rfid technology,” Automation & Instrumentation, vol. 04, pp. 108-111, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.