MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Safety Management|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Burstedde C, Klauck K, Schadschneider A, et al. Simulation of pedestrian dynamics using a two-dimensional cellular automaton. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 295(3): 507-525, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Burstedde C, Kirchner A, Klauck K, et al. Cellular automaton approach to pedestrian dynamics-applications. arXiv preprint cond-mat/0112119, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Schadschneider A. Cellular automaton approach to pedestrian dynamics-theory. arxiv preprint cond-mat/0112117, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Schadschneider A, Klingsch W, Klüpfel H, et al. Evacuation dynamics: Empirical results, modeling and application//Extreme Environmental Events. Springer New York, 517-550, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Varas, M.D. Cornejo, D. Mainemer, et al. Cellular automaton model for evacuation process with obstacles. Physica A 382: 631-642,(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Zh.J. Fu, X.D. Zhou, K.J. Zhu, et al. A floor field cellular automaton for crowd evacuation considering different walking abilities. Physica A 420: 294-303, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo, X.L. Wang, M.T. Liu, et al. Modification of the dynamic floor field model by the heterogeneous bosons. Physica A 417: 358-366, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Gao, C.S. Guan. A helping behavior-considering cellular automaton model for evacuation from a building. China Safety Science Journal, 28(1): 56-61, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Chen, Y.H. Tong. Study on crowd evacuation model under panic state based on cellular automata. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 15(6): 12-17, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Yao, S. Long. Pedestrian evacuation simulation in metro station based on cellular automata. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 16(11):2897-2902, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Song, Y. Zhang, F.Z. Zhou, et al. Study on Evacuation Cellular Automaton Model Considering Avoidance Behavio. Journal of System Simulation, 32(06):975-981, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Chao Wang, Jian Wang. A Modified Floor Field Model Combined with Risk Field for Pedestrian Simulation. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Doi: 10.1155/2016/9653860, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.