MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||City Logistics and Distribution Services|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- B. Lv, B. Yang, X. Zhu, J. Li, Operational optimization of transit consolidation in multimodal transport, Comput. Ind. Eng. 129, 454-464 ( 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, G. Yeo, A study on international multimodal transport networks from Korea to Central Asia: Focus on secondhand vehicles, ASIAN. J. Shipp. Logis. 32, 1, 41-47(2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salehi, M. Jalalian, M.M. Vali Siar, Green transportation scheduling with speed control: Tradeoff between total transportation cost and carbon emission, Comput. Ind. Eng. 113, 392-404(2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lin, N.I. Benjamin, Influencing factors on carbon emissions in China transport industry: A new evidence from quantile regression analysis, J. Clean. Prod. 150, 175-187(2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Strulak-Wójcikiewicz, J. Lemke, Concept of a simulation model for assessing the sustainable development of urban transport, Transport. Res. Procedia 39, 502-513(2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jiang, S.J. Huang, J. Yang, Structural carbon emissions from industry and energy systems in China: An input-output analysis, J. Clean. Prod. 240, 1-13(2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sierra, V. Yepes, E. Pellicer, Assessing the social sustainability contribution of an infrastructure project under conditions of uncertainty, Environ. Impact. Asses. 67, 61-72(2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin. Railway: the Pride of Green transportation. Railw. Knowl. 2, 4-11(2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Falzarano. An evaluation of energy consumption and emissions from intermodal freight operations on the Eastern Seaboard: A GIS network analysis approach. Dissertations & Theses Gradworks (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wei, M. Zhao, A niche hybrid genetic algorithm for global optimization of continuous multimodal functions, Appl. Math. Compu. 160, 3, 649-661(2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.