MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Safety Management|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- H.L. Wang, Y.Q. Li, Z.H. Yin, et al, China’s Express Delivery Green Packaging Development Status and Trend Report (Post Bureau, Beijing, China, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Lu, Design and Application of Intelligent Shared Express Packaging Box (Southeast University, Nanjing, China, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Zhang, Evaluation of China’s Intelligent Logistics Industry Development Level and Economic Value Analysis (Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, Shanxi, China, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schaefer, W.M. Cheung, Intelligent Packaging: Opportunities and Challenges, Procedia CIRP, 72, 1022-1027 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao, Design of remote security monitoring system for storage environment based on Internet of Things (Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin, China, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- W, Jiang, Research on rapid identification technology for shipbuilding pallet management (Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q.J Yu, F.Y Liang, J. Pan, L.X. Gu, G. He, Design of logistics monitoring system based on Beidou and Bluetooth, Measurement & Control Technology, 35 (01), 50-52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, R.E. Lee, G. Wang, et al, Use of stereocomplex crystallites for fully-biobased microcellular low-density poly (lactic acid) foams for green packaging, Chemical Engineering Journal, 327, 1151-1162 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q Yao, J. Wang, Y. X Hu, Q.Q Cheng, Y. Qin, RFID /GPRS/GPS/GIS-based Intelligent Supervision System for Dangerous Goods Logistics, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 30 (02), 147-152+158 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.X Peng. Packaging design for logistics and transportation. (Printing Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen. Study on the mechanical behavior of films and cushioning properties of air cushions. (Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.