MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Refrigeration Technology and Technics|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- V. V. Kozlov, V. S. Shadrin, and A. A. Podchufarov, “Express analysis of technological processes of compression and drying of wet air at the stages of design and operation of compressor stations,” AIP Conference Proceedings 2141, 030029, 1–11 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Podchufarov A. A. et al. Experimental Study of the Possibility of Using Composite Adsorption Materials for Compressed Air Dehumidification Plants//Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. – 2020. – С. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Podchufarov A. A. et al. Overview of the methods of compressed air purification and dehumidification//Kholodilnaya Tekhnika – 2020. – С. 2–6. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Avtonomova «Compressor stations and installations» Part 2 «Gas treatment methods at compressor stations». M. – The publishing house of BMSTU, 2011. – P. 61. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Keltsev. Basics of adsorption technologies/N.V. Keltsev – 2nd ed. – M.: Chemistry, 1984. – P. 592. [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Strizhenov, A. A. Zherdev, R. V. Petrochenko, et al., “A study of methane storage characteristics of compacted adsorbent AU-1,” Chem. Petrol. Eng., 52, No. 11–12, 838–845 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Strizhenov, A. A. Zherdev, A. A. Podchufarov, et al., “Capacity and thermodynamic nomograph for an adsorption methane storage system,” Chem. Petrol. Eng., 51, No. 11–12, 812–818 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chugaev S. S. et al. Fire-and explosion-safe low-temperature filling of an adsorption natural gas storage system//Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. – 2017. – Т. 52. – №. 11–12. – С. 846-854. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kozlov, M.A. Rakhmanov, V.S. Shadrin. Method and program to calculate heat and mass transfer process during adsorption drying of compressed air. Machines and plants: design and exploiting. 2017. №3. P. 46–54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.