MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Refrigeration Technology and Technics|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- A.V. Shakurov, A.V. Pushkarev, V.A. Pushkarev, D.I. Tsiganov, Prerequisites for developing new generation cryosurgical devices (2017). Sovremennye Tehnologii v Medicine, 9 (2), pp. 178–187. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shakurov, A.V., Burkov, I.A., Zherdev, A.A., Pushkarev, A.V., Tsiganov, D.I., Simulation of fluid hypothermia for robot-assisted prostatectomy, Journal of Enhanced Heat Transfer, 25 (2), pp. 121–136, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.researchnester.com/ [Google Scholar]
- US Patent No. US1919698, “Apparatus for the agglomeration of solid carbon dioxide”, 1928; [Google Scholar]
- Gimadeev Artur Ilyasovich. Sposob, ustroystvo i sistema dlya proizvodstva granulirovannogo tverdogo dioksida ugleroda [Method, device and system for the production of granulated solid carbon dioxide]. RF Patent Application No. RU 2015 127 986 A, 2015; [Google Scholar]
- US Patents No. US5845516 “Dry ice pelletizer and method for production”, 1997 and No. US5548960 “Pellet extruding machine”, 1993 and EPO Patent No. EP0792837 “Gas recovery in the production of a chilling medium such as carbon dioxide snow”, 1996; [Google Scholar]
- US Patent No. US3952530 “CO2-snow-making”, 1974 and EPO Patent No. EP0792837 “Gas recovery in the production of a chilling medium such as carbon dioxide snow”, 1996; [Google Scholar]
- US Patent No. US5473903 “Method and apparatus for producing carbon dioxide pellets”, 1994; [Google Scholar]
- Professor Stephen Penoncello, Center for Applied Thermodynamics, University of Idaho, Moscow; [Google Scholar]
- Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering, Eighth Edition by James B. Riggs, David M. Himmelblau; [Google Scholar]
- “Thermodynamic Function of Gases” Vol.1 Butterworth, London, 1956; [Google Scholar]
- Diagramma dioksida ugleroda [Carbon Dioxide Diagram], E4 Department Library, Moscow State Technical University named after N. E. Bauman; [Google Scholar]
- US Patent No. US5419138 “Pellet extruding machine”, 1993; [Google Scholar]
- RF Patent No. RU2350557 “Apparatus for production of dry ice granules”, 2007; [Google Scholar]
- US Patents No. US4374658A “Device for producing a block of solidified carbon dioxide”, 1997 and US5845516 “Dry ice pelletizer and method for production”, 1997; [Google Scholar]
- Häring 2008, p. 200 (https://en.wikipedia.org/) [Google Scholar]
- Smorodin A.I., Krasnikova O.K., Frolov I.A. EFFICIENT CRYOGENIC TECHNOLOGY HEAT EXCHANGERS WITH INTENSIFIERS INSIDE THE TUBES Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. 2017. С. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Matveev, A.I. Smorodin BALANCING FLOW RATE DISTRIBUTION BETWEEN SEPARATE DEVICES IN PLATE-FIN HEAT EXCHANGER UNITS Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. 2016. Т. 51. № 11–12. С. 783-785. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.